Minsung ~ Dead to Me

Ship: Lee Minho x Han Jisung
Type: Nsfw, fluff, exes to lovers, smoking, drinking, 2chanlix, femboy Jisung, cheating, jikook, jakehoon, sir kink, hyunsung + jeongho

Where Lee Minho used to date Han Jisung from when he was 14 to 17. Minho ended up cheating on Jisung because his friends made up false rumors about Jisung cheating on him. Now the two are in college and Jisung is dating Hwang Hyunjin while Minho is dating Yang Jeongin. Minho and Jisung both have strong feelings for each other still but haven't seen each other for three years.

Ages:
Minho - 20
Jisung - 19 (yes he's only one year younger)
They both go to different colleges.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"Channie hyung that's.. gross.." Jisung looked disgusted at his best friend who just explained about how his boyfriends had 'ruined' him last night. Chan laughed and saw Hyunjin come up behind Jisung, slapping his butt. "Hey!" Jisung yelled and looked at his boyfriend and smiled. "Hey babe, what're you two talking about?" Hyunjin smiled back. "I got railed yesterday by my boyfriends" Chan said proudly. "Jisung got railed yesterday too!" Hyunjin said loudly, laughing with Chan and they high fived and Jisung just rolled his eyes.

"You two are impossible.. ugh" Jisung walked away and Hyunjin ran after him, wrapping his arm around his waist. "Calm down babe, I was only joking" Hyunjin kissed Jisung's cheek and Jisung blushed, looking up at his boyfriend and kissed him.

with Minho

"Isn't it hard to share a boyfriend?" Minho asked, smoking his cigarette with his arm around his boyfriend's neck. "Not really, at least I don't think so, right baby?" Felix shook his head, looking at Changbin. "Nah, ain't hard. The only thing hard is mine and Felix's dicks as soon as we see our boyfriend" Changbin smirked and Felix laughed, giving his cigarette to Changbin. "When are we gonna meet him?" Jeongin asked, taking Minho's cigarette and smoking it, Minho rolled his eyes and pulled out a new one, getting Felix to light it for him.

"Hmm I don't know, his friends wants to meet us too so probably soon" Changbin shrugged. "Ooooo we wanna meet the friends too then!" Jeongin said loudly. "Yeah, they must be nice" Felix nodded. "Are they hot?" Seungmin asked, appearing out of nowhere with Jungkook. "We don't know yet" Minho said, making Jeongin frown a bit. "Jimin knows their boyfriend, their friends are pretty nice apparently" Jungkook said, taking Minho's cigarette from him. "Hey! Why the fuck does everyone keep taking my fucking cigarettes?!" Minho yelled, rolling his eyes. "Babe calm down" Jeongin giggled a bit. "Whatever" Minho walked away, walking inside.

with Jisung

"Ahh~" Jisung moaned as Hyunjin thrusted faste-... Let's do a small time skip.

A few hours later

Jisung sat with Jimin, Chan and Jake in Jimin's dorm. "Ughhh Jungkook cancelled our date tonight again.. Do you guys think he's cheating on me?" Jimin asked sadly. "No babe!! What's his excuse?!" Jake asked back. "Said he's gonna get drunk with his friends.. Guess they're more important than me because that was his last excuse too!" Jimin teared up, pouting. "Babes come on, we should all go out and have fun at a club!" Jisung suggested and they all looked at him. "You're so fucking right" Chan nodded quickly. "Can we take Sunghoon and Hyunjin with us then?" Jake asked Chan and Jimin. "Yes!" Jimin nodded. "I could ask Lix and Bin if they're with Jungkook and ask where they are so maybe we could meet them!" Chan said.

"Sounds perfect, do that!" Jisung nodded. "Oh my god okay everyone go get ready in your own dorm and meet back here in two hours!!" Jake squealed and everyone agreed, walking out to do their thing. Jisung ran to his and his boyfriend's dorm. "Babe! We're going to the club!" Jisung smiled brightly. "Fuck yeah, public sex again?" Hyunjin smirked. "No but shower sex! We have two hours to get ready, let's go shower now!!" Jisung said and Hyunjin wasted no time to get in with Jisung in the shower.