Jilix ~ Pain

Ship: Lee Felix x Han Jisung
Type: Angst??, fluff, nsfw, cheating, slight mommy kink, mpreg

After 5 years, Jisung is still in love with his ex who cheated on him. He hates himself for it, he shouldn't love someone who betrayed him like that and had sex with his best friend just because he heard rumors that Jisung did the same before. Jisung had always thought him and Felix would grow old together and get married before that and be together forever but, he was oh so wrong.
Seeing Felix again hurts, it hurts so much. Especially seeing him with a wife and a kid, sure the kid isn't his but still, they're a family.

Ages:
Both 23.
88888888888888888888888888888888888

Jisung smiled at Hyunjin. "Stop flirting me with please" he giggled. "Never" Hyunjin winked. "I'm not interested in you Hyunjin, never will be" Jisung sighed and got out of his chair. "You were craving my cock last night and the nights before that, begging for me like a whore baby" Hyunjin scoffed. "Yeah well I like getting fucked by you, doesn't mean I'm interested in being in a relationship with you, I'm not ready" Jisung shrugged. "Jisung It's been 5 years, get over it. Lee Felix was a dickhead and that dickhead was dumb enough to believe you cheated on him with me, his old best friend. I told him multiple times that you and I did nothing but he knew I was interested in you so he wouldn't believe me" Hyunjin sighed.

"I know Hyun.. it's just.. hard. I've never loved anyone as much as I loved.. Love! Felix" Jisung sighed, looking up into Hyunjin's eyes. Jisung smiled softly and kissed Hyunjin's soft lips. "Mhm~" he moaned when Hyunjin kissed back roughly.

Suddenly they heard a knock on their front door. Yup. Their. They live together with Jeongin, Chan and Seungmin too.

They opened it and it revealed a tall woman and a small child beside her. "Hello! You must be Mr. Hwang and are you Mrs. Hwang?" She asked, smiling. "Ah- no I'm Mr. Han" Jisung blushed. "Oh alright. Well me and my husband just moved in across the street today and we want to ask you two to maybe have dinner with us tomorrow night? Since apparently you two went to the same school as my husband" She smiled. "Sure we can come! What's your name?" Jisung smiled brightly back.

"Lee Nayeon" Nayeon bowed. Hyunjin's eyes widened a little and Jisung's smile disappeared a little. "Nice to meet you Mrs. Lee. We'll come, what time?" Jisung bowed slightly. "8pm?" Nayeon asked and the two males nodded. "Should we bring our other friends? They also live here" Hyunjin asked. "Sure!" She nodded. "Lovely! Goodbye Nayeon- oh! Mrs. Lee" Jisung smiled and waved goodbye before closing and locking the door.

"Minho doesn't have a secret wife, does he?!" Jisung yelled. "No! He's gay! Super super gay!" Hyunjin yelled back. "That child didn't look like Felix though.." Jisung mumbled. "Agreed" Hyunjin nodded.

Later that night

Jisung sat on Seungmin's lap, making out with the younger. "Are you two ever done?" Chan asked. "Why? You want a kissy too daddy?" Jisung smirked. "No but.. Yeah" Chan nodded and sighed. Jisung giggled. "Bye sir~ I'll come to your room later" Jisung winked and got off of Seungmin's lap. Seungmin walked off to his room.

Jisung stood up and kissed Chan. "I love you Channie hyung" he hugged the taller. "I love you too Jisungie.." Chan sighed.

Yeah Jisung is pretty active.. sexually with all of his housemates. He doesn't love any of them romantically, just friendly, a lot. He admire them and has had feelings for Hyunjin before but never wanting a relationship.

"FOOD!!- I MEAN DINNER!!" Hyunjin yelled. Everyone sat at the dining table and started eating. "So we're invited for dinner tomorrow night at the house across. Someone named Lee Nayeon lives there with her son and husband" Jisung said. "Apparently the husband went to our school.." Hyunjin said. "And we think he might be Lee Felix.." Jisung gulped. "What?!" Chan yelled. "But that's impossible!" Jeongin yelled too. "It's not completely impossible!" Jisung shrugged. "He's right, it's not completely impossible" Seungmin gulped.

The next day

Jisung slapped Hyunjin. "Ouch!! What was that for?!" Hyunjin yelled. "I don't know? Just felt like it" Jisung giggled and kissed his cheek. "You're batshit crazy.. let's go fuck in the car" Hyunjin took Jisung's hand and walked out of the store and to their car.

Later that night

The five of them walked across the street and knocked on the door. Nayeon opened and smiled warmly. "I'm Han Jisung by the way, he's Hwang Hyunjin. This is Bang Chan, Kim Seungmin and Yang Jeongin" Jisung smiled back at her. "Lovely! Come inside" Nayeon took their coats as they took off their shoes.

They walked around, Nayeon showing them around until they had seen the whole house she finally showed them the living room downstairs which where someone was sitting, watching TV.

"Felix get up and greet our guests!" Nayeon yelled. Felix rolled his eyes and stood up, looking at the people. "Sungie?" His eyes widened. "Jin? Minnie? Channie hyung?! Innie? What the- Why are they here?" Felix asked shocked. "They went to the same school as you, didn't they?" Nayeon smiled. "Well yeah.. Hyunjin and Chris were my bestfriends.. Jeongin and Seungmin were close friends too and Jisung.." Felix just looked at Jisung for a few seconds, admiring his features.

"He was my.. uhm friend" Felix gulped, feeling a lump in his throat.

A few days later

Jisung had gotten a message from an unknown number to meet at the house across. Jisung knocked on the door and Felix opened. He took Jisung inside, locking the door after as Jisung took off his coat and shoes.

"Felix what's going on? Where's Nayeon? Where's Alex?" Jisung asked. "They're away for a day or two, visiting Alex's father" Felix explained.

"But that doesn't matter" Felix looked at his wedding ring and threw it onto the floor. "Because I love you." He sighed. "So much and I regret what I did. I believed the people that I don't give a shit about instead of listening to my best friend and lover.." Felix teared up. "I'm so fucking in love with you Jisung. It hurts! Hurts hearing from the neighbors about how they've seen you kiss your housemates so many times and how some has heard you moan from inside there!" Felix yelled, tears escaping his eyes.

"I want you to be mine and mine only! I need you.. my heart hurts being away from you. I thought about you, every day for these past 5 years. Jisung I married her because I thought it'd make me get over you but it didn't, I can't get over you. It's impossible. I love you too damn much. So much it hurts." Felix explained. Jisung cried big tears too. "I love you too my Lixie" Jisung cupped Felix's cheeks before standing on his tippy toes and kissing the younger softly.

It felt like a spark was lit. Something clicked in their brains. Jisung wrapped his arms around Felix's neck. "My mommy.." Felix whimpered as he wrapped his arms around Jisung's waist and buried his face in Jisung's neck.

"Tell me baby, how much do you love mommy?" Jisung asked. "S- so much! Want mommy so bad.. please let little Lixie fuck mommy" Felix pouted. "Of course my love" Jisung attached their lips together.

10 years later

Jisung gasped and looked at his husband of 8 years. "You jerk!" He laughed. "What?!" Felix asked. "I'm fucking pregnant again" Jisung kicked Felix's leg. "WHAT?!" Their kids yelled in sync, all 3 of them. "NO!" Their oldest son, Leo yelled.

Jisung and Felix laughed together. "Happy April Fools" Jisung smirked and kissed his husband.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

JIPPIE!!! More jilix to heal y'all's hearts from.. idk? From anything and everything 🧍