Jeongsung ~ Safe place

Ship: Yang Jeongin x Han Jisung
Type: Fluffy fluff, mentions of self harm, suicidal thoughts, mentions of blood

SHORT OS!!

Jeongin hates himself. He's always hated himself because his parents hated him. He felt like he was never good enough and when he met Jisung who fell in love with him.. he just knew he wasn't good enough for Jisung. When Jisung found out that Jeongin cuts himself, Jisung wanted nothing else but to make him feel more loved than ever.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Jeongin watched as his arms were bleeding. His razor on the bathroom counter. He cried silently, not wanting to wake Jisung up. Jisung had fallen asleep while holding Jeongin's hand and Jeongin couldn't help but think that Jisung needed more. Jeongin wasn't good enough for him. Jeongin was nothing compared to Jisung.

Jisung's words ringed in Jeongin's head „Always come to me when something like this happens, okay? Come to me if you hurt yourself„. Jeongin sobbed as he walked out of the bathroom, walking to their bedroom while sobbing.

He opened the door and looked at Jisung. "H- hyungie.." he sobbed. "Hyung!" Jeongin said a bit louder. "Hmm? Innie! No, my baby, come let's clean this up" Jisung bolted out of bed. He took Jeongin's hand and walked to the bathroom with the younger.

Jisung took away the razor and wiped away the blood from the counter. "Sit" Jisung pointed to the counter. Jeongin was still sobbing while doing what Jisung told him.

Jisung took out alcohol pads. "Give me your arm darling" Jisung looked up into Jeongin's glossy eyes. Jeongin gave Jisung one of his arms. Jisung put the water on and let it clean all the blood that was on his arm. When all the blood was gone, he took Jeongin's other arm and did the same with it.

He put paper towels on his arms and while they waited, Jisung looked up into Jeongin's eyes. He wiped away the younger's tears. "Shhh.. It's okay baby, I'm not mad. Why're you crying?" Jisung asked softly. Jeongin loved how softly Jisung always spoke to him. "I- You don't deserve this.. You deserve much more.. not.. me. I'm so useless.. You need better! I should just fucking kill myself!" Jeongin cried louder.

"No! Nonono! You're so much more than enough Innie. I love you so much, so much more than what words could possibly explain. If you'd ask me to marry you I'd say yes. Jeongin I love you. You're enough. I'm the one who doesn't deserve you because you're worth so much more than you think. And if you died I—.. I wouldn't even know what to do. I would kill myself if you died" Jisung wiped Jeongin's tears away as he spoke.

"R- really?" Jeongin asked, sniffing. "Really. I promise you and you know when I promise, I don't lie" Jisung smiled softly. Jeongin nodded. "I love you too hyungie.." he pouted, trying not to cry more. "I know baby, let's get these off" Jisung took off the paper towels and threw them into the trash.

He rubbed the alcohol pads on Jeongin's scars causing Jeongin to suck up air from his teeth due to the stinging feeling. "Ouch ouch ouch ouch" he kept repeating. "Just stay still, okay? Be a good boy now" Jisung said sternly. Jeongin sat still but kept repeating the word 'ouch' over and over again.

When Jisung was finally done, they walked back to bed together and Jeongin laid with his face in Jisung's chest, his arms around Jisung's waist. Jisung played with his hair and hummed a song for Jeongin to fall asleep. "I love you hyungie" Jeongin whispered. "I love you my baby" Jisung whispered back, kissing the top of Jeongin's head before he kept singing, causing Jeongin to drift away into Neverland.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I have a confession to make which might make me lose followers/readers.

I actually like yunki from enha. (Jake x Niki). No I don't read about them that much, even if I would, I would never read smut or nsfw about them since Niki is a minor.

I don't like when people sexualize minors so why would I? Sure I might write a lot of smut but I would never write it about someone who's a minor.