Jeongsung ~ Dead lover

Ship: Yang Jeongin x Han Jisung
Type: Angst, fluff, suicide, slight fantasy

Jeongin losses Jisung due to a deadly sickness Jisung had. Jeongin can't live without Jisung, not a chance. When his members starts to catch him cry and notice how sad he's started to get, they get worried. He decides to tell them everything with a song.
0000000000000000000000000000000000

Jeongin crouched down in front of the grave. He's never been more thankful to Jisung's family for putting 'Yang Jisung' on the grave in stead of 'Han Jisung'. Jeongin did purpose to Jisung a month before he died.

Jeongin smiled.
"Hey Jisungie hyung" he sobbed out. "It's me, your baby Innie" Jeongin ignored the waterfalls that ran down his cheeks.
"I know you're watching me from up in the sky. I love you, hyung. You mean everything to me" Jeongin was getting recognized by many people but he was crying so hard that no one wanted to bother him. "Please.. please give me a sign that you're watching me" Jeongin whispered. "That you're here.." he added. It started raining. Jisung and Jeongin loved to dance in the rain. To just sit out in the rain and look up at the wet sky.

Jeongin smiled. "I love you too, Sungie" he sobbed. He walked back to the dorms with his cheeks red, stained from the tears. He walked to the dining table since everyone else was eating. "Are you okay? You look like you've just cried" Chan asked worriedly. "Ah- yeah I'm okay" Jeongin smiled. Of course the others didn't buy that.

After eating, Jeongin rushed to his room and sat down on his bed. He took out a picture from his drawer that was hidden.

 He took out a picture from his drawer that was hidden

It was an old picture from Halloween two years ago. Jeongin love that photo.

Jeongin had gotten Jisung's phone as a gift from Jisung. There was a letter he had written and it said that he gave his phone, computer, AirPods, iPad and camera all to Jeongin. Jeongin never dared to open his phone. He put down the picture and dug his head into his pillow. He cried again. He didn't feel whole without Jisung. It was as if his other half had died. His heart wasn't whole, it was broken in a thousand pieces. He felt dead inside. The pain was too much to handle. It hurt too much. He didn't want to live, not without Jisung, it felt wrong.

The door suddenly opened and his members stood there. He bolted up and wiped away his tears and looked at them. "What's wrong?" He asked. "What's wrong?! Why are you crying Innie?" Hyunjin asked worriedly.

Innie.

Jeongin loved when Jisung called him that. He broke into tears again and his members threw themselves at him and hugged him.

After calming Jeongin down, his members looked at him. "What happened?" Chan asked. "I don't want to talk about it, okay?" Jeongin answered. Chan nodded his head and put a hand on Jeongin's shoulder. "Tell us when you're ready" Chan said and everyone left Jeongin's room.

Jeongin decided to go to the studio and write a new song to describe his feelings. He wrote down a few lyrics and a few soon became a lot. He mixed and matched it into a song and started working on the tones and beats. He was finally done and checked the time.