Jilix ~ Best Friend's Mom

Ship: Lee Felix x Han Jisung
Type: Mpreg, nsfw, fluff, age difference, femboy Jisung

NOT REREAD!! IGNORE MISTAKES!!

Han Ha-ru, son to Han Jisung. Jisung is a 37 year old male that got his son Haru at the age of 18. He got him through a one-night stand and that guy later on died in a car accident, not that Jisung ever cared, he never liked him anyway.
Jisung is a pretty man, he's got an hourglass shaped body, muscles and a ting waist along with his thick arse and thick thighs. He hides for his son that he's madly in love with his best friend, Lee Felix.
Lee Felix, an 19 year old boy who's best friends with Han Haru. Felix is madly in love with Han Jisung, his best friend's mother. He can't help it, he always acts nice towards Jisung and always helps him with even then smallest things.
99999999999999999999999999999999999999

Haru sighed loudly. "I just want eomma to find a boyfriend" he whined. They we're in the cafeteria of their college. Felix smirked. "I could be him" he proudly said, yup, Haru knows about Felix's love for his mother. "Yeah you're not becoming my dad" Haru laughed.

Suddenly, a gorgeous male entered the cafeteria. "Haru baby!" He walked up to them, kissing Haru's cheek. "Eomma!" Haru whined loudly, shocking everyone in the cafeteria. THAT WAS HARU'S MOM?!

"What's wrong my little baby? Embarrassed that your eomma is picking you two up early?" Jisung laughed. "Eomma stop it!" Haru's face turned red in embarrassment. "Okay okay.. Felix, how're you doing?" Jisung bit his lip as he looked at Felix. "I'm fine.. and you?" Felix licked his own lips, staring at Jisung. "I'm great.." Jisung smiled. "I'm sorry, are you single?" A guy came up to Jisung, asking. "He's my eomma! Piss off!" Haru yelled, standing up, he sure was much taller than Jisung. Both Haru and Felix we're taller than Jisung, much taller.

"Let's go to the car.. Felix you can sit shotgun- actually.. can you drive?" Jisung asked, holding onto Felix's arm as they walked. Haru rolled his eyes. He never expected anything between them, he only thought that Jisung really liked Felix and saw him as a son as well.

They sat in the car and Felix started to drive, putting his small veiny hand on Jisung's thigh. Haru was on his phone and Jisung moved his hand towards Felix, brushing over his clothed member.

Felix looked at Jisung and he just bit his lip, Felix smirked at that.

"Hey eomma?" Haru asked, causing Jisung to take away his hand from Felix. "Yes baby?" Jisung smiled, looking back at Haru. "A guy I know has a single dad who's pretty hot, he's free tonight and so are you! Go out with him" Haru winked. "No Haru, you know how I feel about that" Jisung shook his head. "Eomma do you have a boyfriend already?" Haru suddenly asked. Jisung's eyes shifted to Felix and then back to Haru. "Not yet.. Maybe soon" Jisung shrugged. "I wanna meet him!" Haru said happily. "Yeah someday.." Jisung giggled.

At their house

Felix always acts like he lives with the Han's too because he's known Haru since childhood. Haru and Felix started playing fifa on Haru's PS5 while Jisung went upstairs to his room to text his secret crush.

Hot ass MILF:
My bed has been missing you lately..

Felix who was downstairs looked at his phone quickly. "Hold on, pause, you play alone for a bit, I have to answer a text!" Felix said. Haru nodded and played alone while Felix answered his texts.

My babie:
Damnit, guess I'm gonna have to sleep in it tonight?

Hot ass MILF:
Oh how tragic

My babie:
Really is
My babie:
I've missed you

Hot ass MILF:
I've missed you even more baby