Seungsung ~ In his arms

Ship: Kim Seungmin x Han Jisung
Type: Fluff, angst, death, su1c1d3

Jisung loves Seungmin, Seungmin loves Jisung. Seungmin is a very hated person due to being a gang leader, one of the biggest gang leaders in Korea.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jisung giggled loudly as Seungmin kept on telling him a story. "I'm serious!" Seungmin laughed. "Sure" Jisung stopped laughing and just smiled as he looked at Seungmin with his big doe eyes.

"I love you, Minnie" Jisung leaned in and kissed Seungmin's lips, cupping his face.

"I love you too, Sungie" Seungmin smiled and melted in Jisung's touch. "I'm so happy, I'm so glad I married you" Jisung kissed Seungmin's forehead. "I'm glad you said yes, I'm officially the happiest man on earth" Seungmin chuckled. "Impossible because I also am" Jisung giggled. "Oh really? What a coincidence" Seungmin leaned in and kissed Jisung once again.

"SIR! MR. KI-" Mr. Choi ran into their bedroom. Seungmin looked at Soobin with a death glare. "What the fuck is it?" He said coldly, mad because he ruined his moment with Jisung.

"You've got a call! You have to answer it!" Soobin yelled. "No, now fuck off" Seungmin rolled his eyes. Soobin closed the door and left.

"Right, let's watch a movie" Seungmin smiled at Jisung. "Let's watch.. Bullet Train!! Please please please!!" Jisung begged. "But we've seen it a million times" Seungmin laughed. He looked at Jisung who made puppy eyes towards him. "God damnit, how are you so adorable?!" Seungmin attacked Jisung with kisses, kissing him all across the face as Jisung giggled loudly, so happy at the moment.

They looked into each other's eyes. "I love you, Kim Seungmin" Jisung whispered. "I love you too, Kim Jisung" Seungmin whispered back before kissing Jisung once again.

The next day

Seungmin woke up to Jisung sleeping on his chest. He smiled and kissed Jisung's head, taking his phone seeing 137 misses calls from an unknown number.

He furrowed his eyebrows together and then put his phone away, staring at the beauty in front of him.

"Good morning, Minnie" Jisung smiled, looking at the younger. "Good morning hyung" Seungmin smiled back. "You're really beautiful" he said, lost in the elder's eyes.

"You're the most handsome man on earth" Jisung kissed the younger.

Later that day

Seungmin sat in the meeting room, waiting to leave to go on his date with Jisung. They we're just supposed to eat ramyeon while watching a movie in bed.

"So.. we think they might start by tomorrow" Mr. Lee looked at Seungmin. "TOMORROW?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! I WON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO GET JISUNG TO SAFETY BY THEN!" Seungmin stood up and yelled.

After the meeting

Seungmin sat on the bed with Jisung, a bowl of ramyeon in Seungmin's hand.

"Hey Jisung.. I want you to pack your things" Seungmin said, looking at his husband. "What? What the hell are you talking about?" Jisung put down his bowl. "Mr. Park might start by tomorrow and I don't want you here when it happens, please I need you alive" Seungmin put down his bowl and held Jisung's hands. "I promise you, we'll be together forever" Seungmin kissed Jisung's cheek.

"Seungmin.. I can't just leave you" Jisung teared up. "I promise I'll love you 'til the day I die and more" Seungmin shed a tear. "Please pack your things" Seungmin looked away as more tears fell. "No! I won't leave you!" Jisung cried. "It's for the best.. I'll come find you, I always do" Seungmin smiled.

Jisung kissed the younger, the kiss was full of love yet sadness.

Jisung then started packing his bags and Seungmin kept crying.

"I'll leave tomorrow morning" Jisung said as he finished packing.

"Good" Seungmin slightly smiled.

The next day

Seungmin woke up, Jisung beside him. "I won't leave, Minnie" Jisung said. "Jisung you have to" Seungmin yelled. "I won't, nothing will change that! I won't leave you!" Jisung yelled back.

Later that day

The door was kicked open, men coming inside the mansion with big weapons and guns.

"YOU TWO! TAKE JISUNG TO SAFETY!" Seungmin yelled at two of his guards who nodded and ran away with Jisung.

Seungmin shot and killed many many people.

A while later

Dead, dead people everywhere and no one still living except for Seungmin.

Seungmin got up and searched the whole mansion for Jisung until he found the last floor, the basement.

There laid the bodyguards dead. But there was another body there, Jisung's body.

"No.." Seungmin teared up. "No no no! NO FUCK!" Seungmin fell onto the floor and laid Jisung in his arms. "Please.. please don't die" Seungmin cried. "PLEASE!" He screamed. "Mi- nnie?" A weak voice called out. A hand laid on Seungmin's cheek making Seungmin smile. "It's time for me to leave" Jisung whispered. "Don't say that.. don't you dare say that" Seungmin kept crying and crying. "I'm sorry Seungminnie" Jisung smiled. "I love you, okay?" Jisung said. "I love you too.." Seungmin cried. He let out a scream as the now cold hand fell. He looked at Jisung's face, a smile still on it. He closed Jisung's eyes and took a gun in his hand.

"I promised you, we'll be together forever, no matter what happens" Seungmin whispered.

He pulled the trigger.

The two lovers now laid dead together in the Kim Mansion.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Was straight up crying while writing this 🥹👍.