Jeongsung ~ New Years pt2

Part 2 of Jeongsung New Years.

Smut, daddy kink, degrading kink, choking, cum eating, femboy Jisung

Jeongin gets his last gift.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Jeongin smirked at that, picking Jisung up, throwing him over his shoulder and walking to their bedroom. He threw Jisung onto the bed and Jisung took off his dress, revealing a pretty dark red lingerie. Jeongin was about to go insane.

His bulge hurt so much so he quickly took off his suit and boxers, feeling up Jisung's pretty legs. "You look like a fucking snack in this but it looks better on the floor" Jeongin said, ripping Jisung's lingerie and throwing it onto the floor, leaving on his thigh highs, Jisung knew Jeongin loved when Jisung wore thigh highs.

"I'm gonna fucking ruin you" Jeongin whispered in Jisung's ear as he got on top of him. "D- daddy.." Jisung said shyly. "Yes hyung?" Jeongin kissed Jisung's neck. "I- I fucked myself earlier i- in the shower.." Jisung moaned. Jeongin groaned at the thought of Jisung fucking himself. "Why? What did you think about?" Jeongin kept kissing Jisung's neck. "W- wanted daddy's big cock" Jisung moaned. Jeongin blushed. "Hyung You're such a fucking slut" he whispered, wrapping a hand around Jisung's throat.

He put a finger in Jisung's hole, he was already prepared enough but still a bit tight, just how Jeongin likes it. "Fuck.. You're such a beautiful fucking whore" Jeongin said, taking out his finger and taking lube and a condom from the bedside table. He put on the condom on his member and put lube on it and a little on Jisung's hole. Jisung moaned a little as Jeongin inserted the tip inside of his bottom.

"Remember, use the safe word if it's too much" Jeongin said, kissing Jisung's forehead. "D- daddy" Jisung moaned as Jeongin went deep and deep inside until he was fully inside of Jisung.

"Daddy! ah!" Jisung moaned loudly as Jeongin started moving. Jeongin intertwined his and Jisung's Hand as he pushed Jisung's hand against the bed while choking him with the other one.

"I- I love you d- ngh! Daddy!" Jisung moaned, tears rolling down his cheeks. "I love you too baby" Jeongin kisses Jisung and then found his prostate making Jisung let out a loud pornographic moan. Jeongin smirked and started to abuse Jisung's prostate, fucking him roughly. Jisung felt himself getting closer and closer to cumming. "You're such a slut for me hyungie~" Jeongin said, moaning as he thrusted deeper and faster, brushing against Jisung's prostate the whole time.

"Mhm! Hyungie is daddy's slut" Jisung moaned. Jeongin felt butterflies in his stomach at those words. "H- hyungie wanna cum!" Jisung begged. "Cum for me baby~" Jeongin kissed Jisung's cheek. Jisung came on their stomachs and soon Jisung came into his condom.

The two panted and Jeongin kept the condom close as he took it off his cock. "Open Wide hyungie" he smirked as Jisung opened his mouth wide. Jeongin opened the condom and poured all of his cum into Jisung's mouth. When all of it was in Jisung's mouth, Jeongin told his to swallow which he happily did.

Jeongin then licked up Jisung's cum on his (Jisung's) stomach before taking his finger and taking up all of Jisung's cum in his own stomach and licked it all up.

"You taste so good baby~" Jeongin smiled. "Daddy does too" Jisung smiled.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Short smut but whatever it is what it is 👍