Jilix ~ Pisskink

Idk what to name this but it's fuckin' weird.. (it's not)

Ship: Lee Felix x Han Jisung
Type: Smut, ftm jisung, piss kink, daddy kink, fluff

Jisung and Felix both have a piss kink. Jisung wants nothing more but Felix's piss on his body and Felix want nothing more than for Jisung to piss on his cock. Well.. too bad that the two are "enemy's" who's families are best friends and all live together in a big mansion.
Well one day their dreams come true..

999999999999999999999999999999999999

Felix and Jisung glared at each other as they walked home. "I hope you get hit by a bus" Jisung shot at the younger. "I hope you get hit by the same bus" Felix shot back. "Fuck you!" Jisung yelled as they walked up to their gate. Felix pressed the code and it opened. The two walked inside and Felix closed the gate again.

The two ran to the front door and ran inside. "HAH I WON!" Felix stuck out his tongue as he took off his shoes and jacket. "Suck my dick" Jisung glared. "Like you have one" Felix snorted. "YOU ASSHOLE!" Jisung yelled and slapped Felix. "OUCH! FUCKING-" Felix saw Jisung about to hit him again with his shoe this time. "Right.." Felix slowly backed away while Jisung took off his jacket and shoes too.

The two walked upstairs and looked at each other. "Wanna.. watch a movie?" Jisung asked. "Sure but gonna take a piss first.." Felix nodded. "Record it and send it to me" Jisung winked. Felix blushed and slammed the bathroom door shut. "Should I?" He whispered to himself.

He took out his phone and started to record as he pissed. He finished and turned off the video.

A while later

Felix and Jisung sat watching a random movie while waiting for their parents to come home. Felix rested his hand on top of Jisung's thigh and Jisung didn't care.

He suddenly looked at his phone and giggled. Felix raised an eyebrow and tried looking at Jisung's phone but Jisung put it aside and kept looking at the movie. Felix slightly squeezed Jisung's thigh and Jisung bit his bottom lip.

"Hello boys!" Their parents came home. "Living room!" The two yelled at the same time. Their parents walked to them and smirked seeing Felix's hand on Jisung's thigh. "What did you two do when we were gone?" Mrs. Han asked. "We watched a movie mom.." Jisung rolled his eyes. "Is that all?" Mr. Lee raised an eyebrow. "Yes! Ugh" Felix groaned.

Their parents started to sigh. "Why can't you two just do something for once?" Mr. Han asked. "DAD!" Jisung yelled out of embarrassment. "Please.. we know you both like each other" Mrs. Lee giggled. "NO!!" They both screamed at the same time while blushing. "Whatever you boys say.. Well for the next month we will all be gone away on a business trip, don't destroy any furniture" Mr. Lee said and the two boys nodded. "We're leaving tomorrow morning" Mrs. Lee added and the boys did thumbs up.

Later that day (at night)

Jisung received a video from Felix. He clicked on the video and was blessed with a large yet soft, freckled cock. He saw the dark brown pubes and he knew that wasn't some random person that Felix had sent of. That was actually Felix himself. Jisung squeezed his thighs together seeing Felix pee. He felt how his panties got soaked. He slightly moaned and replayed the video as he started to play with his wet clit.

"Fuck~ Felix!" Jisung gasped as he moved his hand quicker, again replaying the video and watching it. He found it incredibly hot how Felix had blonde hair yet his pubes were still its natural color. Sure Jisung was the same. His hair blue and his pubes dark brown too as that is his natural color. He moaned and suddenly went out of the video and started to record himself as he played with his clit. "Felix!" He gasped and whined. "Felix!!~" he moaned almost too loud. He suddenly moaned "Daddy~" quite loudly before squirting a whole lot. Jisung rubbed his clit to get it all out.