Venice

You were walking around the mall, shopping for yourself. Clothes, food, a few books and art stuff, all that shizz. As you were walking, you were looking at a new CD you had just brought, it was (F/B).

You had been waiting forever to get this CD, and you couldn't wait to get home. As you read through the songs, you bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" You exclaimed, rubbing your butt. "I wasn't watching where I was going!" You quickly helped the other person up.

He remined you of your friend Silver, but from his orange chest fur, blue eyes and different shoes, you knew he wasn't.

"It's okay, I'm always waiting to fall for someone." He smirked at you, making you blush lightly, "The names Venice."

"(Y/N)..." You said shyly.

He nodded and looked at the bags you had dropped, and the CD, "Hey, you like (F/B)?" He asked and picked it up, "This is their/his/her new album."

"Yeah... I couldn't wait to get it." You smiled at him.

He handed it back to you and helped you pick up your stuff, then asked to take you home.

"It's getting dark after all." He stated, looking at the setting sun.

Your eyes widened and you nodded. "Yes of cause! But I have to get home quickly!" You started running when you suddenly froze. You were surrounded in a greenish aura.

"Quickly? What's the rush?" Venice was glowing the same colour.

"Hey! Let me go!" You shouted, glaring at him.

"Tell me why you want to get home so bad first." He crossed his arm smirking, he was clearly amused.

You sighed and looked at the ground. "I'm afraid of the dark..."

"Really?"

"No, I'm just being an idiot." You roll your eyes.

He chuckled, "Alright alright, but I can gt us there faster."

"You can?"

He smiled evilly and started floating, the aura around you disappeared, and he held out his hand. "Do you trust me?" (Sorry, Alladin moment XD)

You smiled and nodded. "I do."

He grabbed yourhand and flew a little higher, moving his arm around your aist to keep you closer, "Which way is home?"

You looked around for a bit, then pointed in the direction of your house.

~Small Time Skip brought to you by Macdonalds~

The sun had just disappeared behind the trees as Venice set you down. You smiled at him and hugged him, "Thank you."

He hugged you back, "Your welcome."

He was about to leave when you grabbed his arm, "Um, I heard there was going to be a storm tonight... Do you want to stay?"

The silver hedgehog looked at the almost invisible dark clouds rolling in, "yeah, I guess it would be safer..."

You grinned and pulled him inside.