Silver X Amnesiac!Reader (Part 1) - @goldenbree-rose

I'm baaaack! Told ya I'd be back lol, and hey, this is also part 100! Wooooo!
Now I won't distract you long, so please, enjoy the chapter! (there is another A/N at the end that I had written when I first wrote this anyway lol)

Silver was currently flying through the ruined city of his future; his turquoise aura lighting the empty, decaying buildings below. It was dark, there were no flames like there had been before, there were no Mobians anywhere to be seen. Sand covered the ground, the wind rolling the small particles through the buildings. It was a desert, and Silver was trying to figure out what might have happened.

His eyes scanned over the dark towers, trying to find any signs of life, trying to find answers. A few hundred metres away, a building started to crumble, collapsing to the ground in a loud roar of destruction. Silver frowned, making his way over to the now gone building. The wind carrying the sand was slowly but surely eroding away the buildings. The hedgehog didn't know much about it, but he assumed it took a very long time considering in the past 200 years, he had only witnessed three buildings collapse. But he knew if he didn't fix the problem soon, that the entire town might suffer the same fate.

He let out an annoyed huff as he stared down at the building. The hedgehog had nowhere to start, nowhere to look. Nothing to do. All he could do was go back in time and try to figure out what's going on with Sonic and the crew. It always seemed to surround their adventures anyway.

After a while of flying around some more, being certain there were no Mobians around the city, the hedgehog started to head back to his base. That was the second town he had checked, and he was starting to worry that this was a sort of post-apocalyptic future that resulted in the deaths of everyone. Just imagining that was terrifying and sent a shiver down his spine.

But as he was heading back, he noticed the city started to shake; the buildings almost rattling in the sky as if the world was experiencing an earthquake, and the silvery hedgehog came to a stop, watching the city almost curiously. There was a bright flash of light in the sky above the ruined buildings, and Silver's eyes widened as he saw a figure come through the light, falling down towards the sand-covered ground.

He took off towards the falling body, leaving a greenish-blue trail behind him; swooping down to catch the clearly unconscious Mobian metres from the ground. He slowed to a stop, floating over the sandy dunes and panting heavily. Once he was able to calm his racing heart from the near witnessing death experience, he turned his attention to the one in his arms.

From first glance, Silver could tell the (f/c) (a/t) was badly injured, with bruises and scratches, blood dripping from her nose, and what looked like a large gash across her forehead. He cursed to himself, before once again flying back to his base; a room in a tall building -deemed safe by the hedgehog himself- with walls full of holes and a bunch of sheets bunched up made a bed in a far corner.

The hedgehog almost felt bad he couldn't offer anything more comfortable, the sheets being dirty seemed to ad insult to the situation, as it could make the Mobian's wounds worse. He looked around, before walking across the small room and picking up a cream coloured towel. It was the cleanest thing he had managed to get his hands on, and it would work well enough to clean and dress the painful looking tear on her head.

He shook the towel, before setting to work. It didn't take too long, but the hedgehog was cautious of hurting or waking the (a/t) up. He didn't want her to panic and hurt herself more.

Once he was satisfied with his handywork, he then wrapped the towel around her head like a make-shift tape of gauze. It was clumsy and messy, but otherwise covering the wound from any horrible bacteria. He sighed to himself, sitting back against a wall as he stared at the girl; completely exhausted from the sudden rescue.