Infinite X Reader (Ultimate Daddy Issues) - @SkySparks3

To keep this fair to everyone, you've taken your mother's looks, so whatever animal, colour, etc, she is, just make that based off your OC. That way I'm not forcing ya'll into a box since Shadow's your daddy now :p Enjoy!

The night was dark, stars shining in the midnight black sky amongst the glow of a crescent moon. An owl hooted into the night, startling some bats in the distance. A light fog rolled over the road, being broken up as a car drove through the street. It turned into a house, it's breaks squeaking as it slowly came to a stop, it's engine and lights turning off.

Two Mobians climbed out into the cool night, a black jackal closed the car door behind him, pulling his leather jacket tighter over himself; and a (f/c) (a/t) who was pulling on her light grey cardigan. The two looked up towards the two-story house in front of them; this was a first for the black jackal, coming to this house, and he was not ready for the challenges that he would encounter inside.

"Really (Y/N), I don't see why this is necessary." He said, crossing his arms over his chest, tucking his white scarf into his jacket, "I haven't met your father yet, I don't see why it's necessary now."

"Because Infinite," The girl let out a sigh, closing the door and locking the car, "You'll have to meet him someday, whether it's now, or on our wedding day, and trust me when I say he's the traditional type. You'd have to ask him for his blessing before you even put a ring on my finger."

"If I don't meet him, I won't need his blessing."

"If you don't meet him it would make all future encounters of us as partners awkward."

"It's going to be awkward now."

"Good, then we can get it out of the way." The girl said, walking over and fixing his jacket, "You know how much my father means to me, and I've only tried telling you countless times how much I mean to him. So just try to keep calm and be yourself."

"You see, that's where you're getting confused," The jackal held up a finger, poking her nose, "I can't keep calm and be myself."

A small lopsided smile spread out on her muzzle and she shoved his scarf in his face, "At least try, please?"

"Yes (Y/N)..." He sighed and fixed his scarf again, turning to the front door. The girl nodded, before taking his hand and pulling up to the large, dark wooden door.

The girl knocked, before taking a hold of the dark jackal's arm, hugging it to her chest as they waited to be welcomed inside. The wind blew in from behind them, causing the girl to shudder slightly. Infinite looked down at her, before sighing and pulling his arm from her hold, wrapping it around her.

"I told you to wear something warmer." He said, turning his head away as she nuzzled into his side with a purr. His cheeks tinted a light pink, "Idiot..."

"You love my cuddles, don't complain." She huffed, "The weather report said a cool breeze, it's colder than I thought it would be okay?"

He looked down at her, before letting out an exasperated sigh and kissing her head, "I know, but you're still an idiot."

The (a/t) only smiled, closing her eyes as she continued to nuzzle. Infinite had to stifle the purr that was growing in his own throat, his tail was wagging behind him. But when the door swung open, he startled and pulled his arm away from his girlfriend. She huffed and stood straight, sending him a look before smiling at the dark hedgehog that stood in the doorway.

The hedgehog stood over Infinite and the (a/t), the light from behind turning his form into a shadow, red eyes glowed in the silhouette, immediately glaring at the jackal.