Tails Doll

You love games.

Your most favourite game is Sonic R, and you loved Tails Doll, he was really cute. You were playing it for the fifth time today, and you had finally unlocked Super Sonic.

"Pfft, what a loser." You mutter, choosing Tails Doll, you'll beat him in a singe.

After a few laps, the race was almost over, and Super Sonic was in last, while you came in first,

"Ha! I told ya I'd beat ya!" You cheered as you crossed the line, in first place. You turned the game off, time for a break.

LATER THAT NIGHT

You had just settled into bed, the theme song from the game playing in your head,

"Can you feel the sunshine? Does it brighten up your day?" You sang to yourself.

It was a beautiful tune, so you were smiling, until you heard something outside your door. It sounded like someone was scratching on your door, and you don't have a pet.

You shrugged it off and fell asleep, when the door sprung open, revealing a stuffed Tails Doll.

"Holy crap!" You yell, sitting up in bed, the small creature gave you a small smile, "Can you feel the sunshine? Does it brighten up your day?"

You nodded, "Yes, it does. Hello Tails Doll."

"Hello (Y/N)." He greets back.

"How do you know my name?" You ask.

"Well you choose me so much that I got to learn your name..." The small fox stated.

"Yeah, that makes sense."

He tilts his head, "Why are you not scared?"

"What's there to be scared about?"

"Most people scream when they see me..."

You grab him and hug him, "But your way to cute to be scary!" You kiss his little nose, making his cheeks tinge red.

"Cute?" He asks.

"Yep." You nod.

"No one has ever said that to me..." He mutters.

"Well, do ya have a place to sleep?" You ask him.

He shakes his head, "No I do not."

You smile again and pull him under the covers, "Then stay here, I don't mind."

His cheeks are fully red, but you just giggle and snuggle him, drifting off to sleep.