Mephiles

Okay, so you already have a boyfriend in this one, I just had an idea and it would only work if you two where already dating, still romantic though ^.^ enjoy!

You where laying on the couch with your boyfriend Mephiles, watching scary movies. It's what you two have been doing all day, you both love the scary movies, It, Chucky, Wolf Creek, you loved them all.

Mephiles was rubbing your back, and his cold touch gave you goosbumps. Your (E/C) eyes slowly began to close as you watched the Human Centipede, until something shook you,

"(Y/N) don't fall asleep, this is the good part." Mephiles stated.

You smiled and kissed his muzzle, since he didn't have a mouth, "Okay, I will do my best." To be honest, watching all these movies was making you tired, and they weren't all that scary, to you anyway.

Amazingly, you where still awake when the movie finished, and both you and Mephiles sat up.

"So, you want to go for a walk?" he asked.

You nodded, "But, to where?"

His eyes glimmered and if he had a mouth, you assumed he was smiling, "Follow me." he walked outside and you had to run to catch up,

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere no one else knows about." He disappeared behind some trees and you looked around frantically, you didn't know the forest that well, and it was already dark.

"Mephiles?" You walked deeper into the forest in search of your boyfriend, but he didn't answer. You walked around for a bit more when you felt something touch your back, you turned around to see no one there, maybe it was a twig, or a branch or something.

You unknowingly kept walking, and something brushed your leg. You turned to see nothing again, those scary movies must be getting to you.

"Mephiles?" You tried again, but he didn't answer. You started running, and tripped over a root, spraining your ankle. You let out a cry and you heard something walking towards you, scared you tried one last time,

"Mephiles!"

The figure started running and you tried to back away, until your back hit a tree. It got closer and you where shaking, you suddenly felt cold as the figure grabbed your arm. You saw it was only Mephiles with worry in his eyes.

You hugged him and he hugged back, "Are you okay?" He asked.

You shook your head, "I twisted my ankle, where did you go?"

"I went to the hiden place, but you weren't behind me, so I looked for you until I heard your name."

"Oh, can we still go there?" You asked.

He chuckled and picked you up, bridal style, "There is still night, so yes, we can."

You leaned into his cold chest and drifted off into a light sleep. Suddenly, with the sudden movement, you awoke to see your laying on grass. You looked around to see you where in some sort of clearing, with a lake.

Mephiles was no where in sight, but this time, you decided to stay put, your ankle was wrapped up and there was some sticks laying next to you. You looked up to see the sky, still filled with stars, it was amazing.

You heard someone walking to your right so your head snapped to the person, it was Mephiles with his arms holding a bunch of sticks and twigs.

"I see your awake." He placed them on top of the others and sat next to you, "How is your ankle?"

You exxamined it, "still hurts, but I'm fine."

He gave you a hug and pulled out some matches, lighting the sticks on fire. He laid down, with you still in his arms and driffted off to sleep. You snuggled into his cold side and kissed his cheek, falling asleep not one minute later.