A Gift for Thy Queen (Scourge x Reader)

Warning: Mild Gore

It was the quietest the city had ever been. The streets were bare, loose rubbish floating in the cool breeze that searched for a body, any body to cool down on the rather hot day. The sky was covered with dark clouds, giving the illusional threat of rain. It was peaceful, but a dark energy loomed through the city, hiding something in the depths.

A (f/c) (a/t) was making her way through the empty street, a wide smirk on her muzzle as she glanced at the houses, the windows being boarded up, the doors locked with extra locks. It was because of her that everything was like this, her, and her partner in crime Scourge the Hedgehog.

They had gotten bored one day and had decided it would be just too much fun to take over the city. Of course, they'd have to be prepared for anyone that could ruin their fun, including the infamous Sonic the Hedgehog, but he was hardly a problem when Scourge had him pinned to the ground, and the (a/t) took a mallet to his face. Yeah, he didn't get back up after that one.

The blue hero's death had traumatised some of his friends too, and it sent them into hiding. Probably to try to come to terms with his death, or to save themselves, the two villains weren't too sure; but whatever the reason, at least everyone was out of their way. After those events, the townspeople soon went into panic, and the (a/t) and hedgehog were able to take over the city.

Now, a few months after the day they took hold of everything, the (f/c) (a/t) was making her way through the city, relishing in the power she had. A lot of the buildings had been destroyed by the two just messing around and having fun, destruction was a satisfying thing to them both. The city looked as if it had been hit by a bomb, and it was something the two were proud of.

The (a/t)'s ears twitched, and she turned to rustling in a nearby alleyway. The smirk on her muzzle grew, wondering what poor soul had stumbled across her way. Most of the citizens had left the city, but the few that stayed, they were stuck here, with nowhere else to go, and they were at the mercy of their new tyrants.

Grabbing her mallet from her back, the (a/t) stepped closer to the alleyway, clicking her tongue in disappointment,

"Deary me." She said, and the rustling stopped, "Who's been caught out past curfew hm?"

A shadow ran past her vision, and behind a garbage bin. The large blue object hid the person's body, all aside from the yellow bow atop their head. The (a/t)'s smirk turned into a frown, and she didn't hesitate to kick the bin into the figure, already aware as to who it was.

"Fiona." She said, standing straight, mallet at her side.

The other yelped and pushed back on the bin, stopping it from crushing her against a wall. The (a/t) huffed and walked over, grabbing the red fox by the arm and dragging her out. The fox grunted, and the (a/t) threw her into the wall, holding the mallet up to her muzzle,

"What are you doing here?" She asked with a growl.

The red fox, Fiona, rolled her eyes at the other, unable to keep the smirk from her muzzle.

"Isn't it obvious?" She asked, pushing the mallet down and leaning on it.

"No, it's not." The (a/t) huffed, "You know Scourge and I are together, so unless you're just trying to get in on the power, you have no other reason to be here."

"Scourge would say otherwise." The fox said, running her fingers along the mallet. She was clearly trying to get to the girl, but the (a/t) wouldn't have it. She stepped back, lowering the mallet and the fox rubbed her neck, clearly unimpressed.