Silver.EXE Part 1

Hey My Little Mobians! Just a small note, I may get carried away, but no lemons! F*cking perves >.> so you might get dirty thoughts (as in 'y/n' and shizz) so enjoy!

Silver.EXE, both innocent, and evil... You could never get enough of him. You looked on Google images, on deviant art, tumbler, anything, but nothing satisfied you.

You wanted him, to hold him, kiss him, taste and smell the blood on him, to go even further and... Well you get the idea, you jut wanted him.

You sat on the couch watching TV, your parents were on holiday, so you got the house all to yourself, score! You were watching Regular Show when you heard a knock at the door.

Curious as to who it would be, you opened the door to see a silver hedgehog, shivering in the rain.

"Oh my god, are you alright?" You asked, instantly thinking it was Silver. You pulled him in and ran for the towels.

After giving him about three different coloured towels, one blue, one black and one red, he seemed to calm down.

"Thank you." He said, his voice raspy.

"Oh dear, you must be sick!" You exclaim, "How long were you in the rain for?"

"All day, no one would let me in, they were to scared." He sighed, head down and eyes closed.

"But why? Your not scary." You try to smile, your (H/C) hair falling in your eyes.

"Because I am."

You huffed, stubborn hedgehog, "it's not like your Silver.EXE."

He smirked at that, teeth sharp like fangs, "But you see, I am."

He lifted his head and opened his eyes to show you red orbs surrounded in black.

Holy sh*t.

You tried not to fangirl as you sat next to him, "I don't mind... I think, your pretty ho-- I mean cool."

He smirked, "Right, so can I stay here for a bit?"

"Sure."

"And may I have a name?"

"My name is (Y/N)."