Drunk!Sonic X Reader

Oh Gods... Oh Gods why...

It was late at night, the blue blur was stumbling down the street, having just left a club. Yes. Sonic the Hedgehog does like to party, though he never usually drinks, because he knows he has to be a good role model.

But... Lets just say he cracked. He wanted to try it and got a little carried away. So here he was, stumbling into a bus sign and grumbling swear words at it. The streets were mostly quiet, loud music coming from the club behind him.

There was no way he'd be able to run home like this, he didn't even know which way home was, he was just stumbling around, hoping he'd end up somewhere safe. He leant into the wall, holding onto his head. Was it him, or was he doing a spin dash?

It felt like the world was spinning around him, and he knew he would never be doing this again. Especially when his stomach started to churn. He fell over a trash can, hurling.

Gods, why did he ever agree to this?

His ears twitched to the sound of footsteps, and he wiped his mouth, looking up. A mouse stood there, looking thin, but smirking at the blue hedgehog.

"Well well... What do we have here aye? The hero of Mobius, as drunk as can be." The smirk widened, "Won't this be a treat..."

Sonic growled and tried to stand in a fighting stance, albeit wobbly, "You ain't... You ain't muggin... me..."

"And why wouldn't I? You probably can't even fight."

Sonic growled and swung a fist at him, the mouse quick to dodge and kick the heroes' feet from under him.

"Hm.. Yeah, I can have fun with this..." He kicked the hedgehog in the side.

Sonic grunted and grabbed at his legs, trying to trip him, but the mouse only chuckled, standing on his hand. He leant down to the hedgehog, his whiskers twitching in amusement.

"This is gold... Seeing the hero of Mobius wasted, unable to fight... Being beaten by a mere street mouse. It really is funny watching you flail like that, but be careful. I may break your hand."

The blue hero glared at him, but his vision was blurring, he could see two mice.

"Um... Excuse me..." The other tapped on the first's shoulder.

"Huh? Hey.. Get out of here you-" The mouse's voice cut off at the sound of a snap, and then a thud.

Sonic stared at the other, trying to figure out who it was, before realising it was (Y/N) the (a/t), a close friend of his, and the blue hedgehog's crush.

The (a/t) leant down, giving him a worried glance, "Sonic? Are you okay? What are you doing out here?"

"What... What are youuuu..." He leant his head back, trying to catch his breath. That kick to the rips was killing him.

"Shh... Here, let me help you up..." She took her (f/c) jacket off and wrapped it around him, before wrapping her arm under him and hoisting the hedgehog to his feet. He let out a groan, leaning into her happily and gripping onto the jacket.

(Y/N) smiled and started walking, guiding the wasted hedgehog to her house. Once she reached the front door she searched her jacket pocket for her keys.

"Come on... I know they were in this pocket..." She mumbled, "This would be lot easier if I was wearing it..."

"Neeeeed help...?" The hedgehog shoved his hand into the pocket as well, grabbing her own.

"Sonic, I definitely won't find the keys if you are holding my hand." The (a/t) giggled, "Thanks for the help but I'll find them."

His cheeks turned red and he pulled his hand from hers, "Right... sssorry.."