Sonic X Evil!Reader - @JoanathePiratefox

It was the biggest battle Mobius has ever seen. Cities had been destroyed, people had been killed. It was a very dark time. The heroes of Mobius had no chance to win, it was that obvious. But.. How did it get so bad?

(Y/N), a (f/c) (a/t), had decided she was tired of sitting on the side lines, and wanted to see just how much power she had. She wanted to test her own strength against the heroes, just out of pure boredom. And the current state of the world had her... Very pleased.

The (a/t) looked around at her own destruction, and she chuckled to herself. Some Mobians were running off the streets as she walked past, cowering in fear. She was more terrifying than the late Infinite. What an easy opponent he was, she crushed that jackal like an ant.

Now you'd think that would be a good thing, but she was able to take his abilities. Anyone she killed, she could take their abilities. Such a strong power, such a dangerous power. Such a... Painful power...

Taking on other's abilities has proven difficult, in which the (a/t) tries not to do it often. Instead, she chooses her victims carefully, as taking on too much could destroy her. She only wants the best of the best. Having the ability to manipulate reality has already proven dangerous, and she loves it.

Of course, she has her eyes on quiet a few other powers. The futuristic hedgehog has some very powerful abilities, and the ultimate lifeform has his own story.

But the one power she wants, the one ability she craves.

Is speed.

And the only one that could give her what she wanted.

Was Sonic the Hedgehog, the Blue Blur, the Fastest Thing Alive, the Hero of Mobius.

He was as fast as the speed of sound, even faster than that. And (Y/N) wanted that power, all to herself. But she had yet to face him, he had stayed hidden during her destruction, which was curious, since he was always the first to act.

She chuckled to herself, maybe he was afraid, and that pleased her greatly.

Or... Maybe it was something else...

She growled to herself, shaking her head. The (a/t) thought she had gotten rid of those memories, but still they haunted her.

Maybe that's why he wasn't here, because he knew who she was, and he couldn't bear to face her.

Typical.

But hilarious, the thought of Sonic being scared by the past amused (Y/N) more than she thought it would. And now she is openly searching for him. She flew through many cities, many different jungles, ruins, and yet she could not find Sonic.

The (a/t) growled to herself, before taking a deep breath, to bring the rat out... You need a trap. (Y/N) chuckled to herself, before flying off, she knew exactly what she was going to do.

~LATER~

The workshop was a mess, everything had been destroyed, the mess of metal scraps and electrical wires was enough to show the cowering fox that he was useless against his opponent.

"You won't get away with this!" The yellow fox trembled below the evil (a/t), his twin tails tucked and ears pressed back, yet he still dared to growl, "Sonic will stop you!"

"I'm counting on it..." (Y/N) smiled evilly, picking up the young kitsune, "I trust he'll want to save you the most. You're his brother yes?"

The fox was quiet, he didn't want to answer, if this evil Mobian knew, she'd use him against Sonic. It had happened before, he refused to let it happen again. But (Y/N) knew, she already knew, he doesn't remember her, but she remembers the yellow genius very well.