Super Sonic

You where in a tight grip, of a robot, created by Eggman. He was holding you captive to capture Sonic, even though you knew it would never work. Finally, Sonic came to save you, using his speed to confuse the doctor, he ran in circles.

It made you a little dizzy, and squeamish in the stomach, but it disappeared when Eggman's robot stomped his foot, catching Sonic underneath.

"Oh ho ho ho! I got you now you pesky rodent!" Eggman laughed.

You looked down worriedly at where Sonic lay, when you saw a bright flash. Suddenly, the robot started to back up, and Eggman looked scared,

"Oh no! Time to go!" His robot flew off, with you still in hand, and you yelled Sonic's name,

"Sonic! Help me!"

Then, you saw a yellow blur fly in front of Eggman, and the robot stopped with a jerk, dropping you in the process. You would have been fine with the freedom, except for the fact that you had a fear of heights.

You screamed as you neared the ground, and your life flashing before your eyes, it was boring. before you came in contact with the ground, strong arms wrapped around you, and you propelled up again.

You instantly wrapped your arms around the strong being and buried your face in his chest, you where so high again, it was terrifying.

"Hey hey, (Y/N), it's me," Said the familiar voice. You opened your eyes to see the yellow blur that you saw before, he looked like Sonic, but with red eyes and quills that pointed up. It was Sonic.

You hugged him tighter as you looked down, the ground looked like one of those mats that kids play on, with their toy cars and people. Your breath and heart quickened at this height, and Sonic noticed your tension.

"(Y/N) are you all right?"

You shook your head and buried it in his chest again, this was not fun, you where terrified. Soon, you where shaking, you just wanted to be on ground, not splattered all over the pathway, just on safe ground, out of the sky.

Sonic sighed, "Afraid of heights, or just shaken up about the battle?"

"The first one." You managed to say, then looked at him, "What happened, how are you like this?"

"This? This is my super form, I get it form the Chaos Emeralds." He stated, a cocky grin on his muzzle. You relaxed a little, you where safe in his arms, but you still wanted solid ground under your feet,

"Uh, can you put me down? A little freaked out here." You stated, looked down once more.

"Oh, right. Sorry (Y/N)." Sonic chuckled lightly, "But first."

He kissed you.'

Stunned by the sudden affection, you just stayed there, eyes wide and heart beat quickening even faster. Finally, you kissed him back, forgetting about your fear of heights for now, as you felt some kind of power rush through you.

After what seemed like forever, the two of you pulled away and Sonic slowly flew down, setting you on the cold, but hard ground. You sat down and let out a low sigh, thankful to be safe, and alive.

Sonic smiled at you and you smiled back, a little blush on both your cheeks,

"So, do you want me to take you hone?" He asked.

You nodded, "Yes, but no flying, just walking."

And you both walked back to your place, him still in his super form, which you liked better.