Silver X Evil!Reader - @MLPfan901

A silvery hedgehog floated through the air, staring down at the destruction and fire below him. Buildings had broken, collapsed, sat reaching for the sky only to fall into the fiery pit of despair. This was his world, a place where hardly anyone could survive, those that did weren't happy, weren't living, just doing what they could to make sure they woke up in the morning.

What had happened to make his world like this was the only story the hedgehog knew of his time. A (a/t) had done it. Some said she was good to start with, others said she was always evil, a devil in disguise. The hedgehog was skeptical considering she wouldn't be alive anymore, no one would really know what she was like. But the story was always interesting to the hedgehog, hearing of how this (a/t) was pushed to their limit, to finally snap and unleash all sorts of chaos on the world.

The heroes of old had failed to stop them, they had been betrayed by the (a/t), someone that was apparently considered a friend. To hear such legends had fallen to the power of the (a/t), it was awe inspiring to the hedgehog, it was terrifying, and it was something that would keep him up at night. Because for some strange reason, it felt like he could do something to prevent such a calamity.

He had had this feeling for a long time, and it was the only reason the hedgehog had bothered to collect the famous Chaos Emeralds. He had finally managed to collect all seven and was preparing to use them to travel back in time to try and save his future. It was a terrifying ordeal, as he had never done something like this before, however the hedgehog had no choice, if he wanted to save his world, he'd have to take the risk.

So here he stood, the seven emeralds floating around him. The silvery hedgehog closed his gold eyes and started thinking of the past. He wasn't sure exactly what timeframe to travel to, he just knew the events happened in the past 200 years. So where else to start than 200 years into the past?

A light feeling took over the hedgehog, and the heat of his time disappeared. Instead, he was met with a cool breeze, and when he opened his eyes, he was surrounded by bright green trees. The hedgehog looked around with wide eyes, taken back by the wonderful colour. He had never seen such... Bright... Vibrant... Life.

"Wow..." He said, spinning on his heal as he took everything in, "This is amazing!"

The hedgehog stopped, before a turquoise glow surrounded him and he took flight up through the trees, appearing over a forest. He spun in the air, a huge smile on his face. Seeing such a beautiful colour... He could hardly imagine it was real. And to think this is all destroyed in the future.

The smile faded, turned to a frown. That's right, he wasn't here on some field trip, he had a job to do. The hedgehog would have to figure out what was going to happen, and how he could stop it.

But... Where to start...?

That was when a blue blur appeared through the trees, zipping and zagging around them, disappearing in and out of the leaves. The silvery hedgehog tilted his head, before following the blue blur. Eventually he made his way to a house by itself in a field, and the hedgehog kept his distance, watching as the other came to a stop.

A blue hedgehog stood outside the modern looking house, scratching his ling blue quills before disappearing inside. The silvery hedgehog huffed to himself, making his way over to the house. Hopefully, he could find a lead here.

Once in front of the door, he knocked, lines already in his mind. It didn't take long for it to swing open, the blue hedgehog staring at him in confusion.

"Uh... Can I help you?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Yes." The silver hedgehog nodded, "My name is Silver, I'm from the future and I'm here to save it."