Scourge X Pregnant!Reader - @DJsavagequeen

As if things couldn't go more wrong.

It was one night, that was all. One night, and it's changed the course of your life for good.

One night, too many drinks, and a stupid decision.

A very stupid decision.

You were currently curled up, around a toilet, your head pounding something fierce. The world was too bright, and you wanted to go back to bed. Yet here you were, trying not to throw up. You stayed laying on the cool tiles for a long while, thankful for the silence of the house.

Until a green hedgehog walked into the bathroom.

"Sup babe." The hedgehog chuckled, staring down at you, "Hangover?"

"Suck a dick." You grumbled.

Your response only made him chuckle more.

"Okay okay, I'll go get you a chocolate banana shake." He left the room without another word, and you were grateful.

You were in no mood to put up with anyone's shit today. Drinking had been a mistake. You couldn't even remember half the night. One moment you were dancing with your on-again off-again boyfriend Scourge, he handed you a drink, and you remember nothing past that.

What had happened after that drink?

And why on Mobius where your clothes missing?

You could guess, but you really didn't want to. If what you thought was true, you'd scream.

But there was no time for screaming, or for any sounds. Your eyes were growing heavier by the second. You stirred when Scourge walked back into the bathroom, gently lifting you up and taking you away from the cool tiles.

You whined and struggled a little as he walked downstairs, a smiling pulling at his lips.

"Right, hangover (Y/N) is definitely not fun." He stated, before laying you down. You felt like you were on the couch, it was a good guess.

"Bite me."

"I did. Many times." His voice had hints of a smirk, and you glared up at him.

His smile widened and he shook his head, before placing an ice-pack on your head. You let out a sigh of relief, moving it to cover your eyes as well. The cold was bliss. The darkness was bliss.

Scourge's snickering was not.

"Want me to cover you up?" He asked, you heard him leave the room.

"Duh." You huffed.

A moment later, you felt the fluffiness of a blanket cover you, and you let out another sigh.

"What even happened last night...?" You mumbled, "I think I blacked out."

"You did?" Scourge sounded... Surprised?

"I've never had that much to drink before..."

"Oh..." He sounded... unsure of himself. Why?

"Are you okay?" You asked, glancing at him from under the ice-pack, "And is there a reason I'm as nude as the day I was born?"

"Yes. And... Yes..." He shifted his bright blue gaze, rubbing his quills, "I should have known..."

"Known? Known what?" You frowned, there was something he wasn't telling you.

He shook his head, "I'll tell you later. Hangover (Y/N) isn't fun to deal with as it is. Just... Rest first. I'll tell you our nightly adventures when you wake up."