Silver

Oh of cause this will be mushy, I love my Silvy. Plus it's like, my dream date, and it will be really long >.< So yeah, enjoy!!  

You and Silver where walking from his house towards a cliff. It was a beautiful spring evening and you two where going to watch the sun set and stargaze. You had always had a crush on the white hedgehog, with his gold eyes and cute personality, why wouldn't you?

"So, have you ever seen a sun set?" He asked, a little nervous.

You shook your head, "No, but I would love to."

"Well that's what we're doing, so get ready, it's beautiful." He stated.

"It sure sounds beautiful." You agree, "And so does stargazing."

"You have never stargazed before?"

"Does looking up out a window count?"

He smiled and shook his head, "No."

"Then no, I haven't." You sighed, you never got to do much, all you could do was draw and listen to music. Not to forget writing books, three things you loved, and Silver loved to help you, so four things.

You finally got to the spot at the cliff and you set down the blanket. You and Silver both sat down and watched the sun set. It was out over the ocean, so it was more beautiful than normal. It was already an orange colour and the sky was clear of clouds, perfect.

As the sun slowly set, you gazed over the ocean as it to, changed colours. It went from a nice blue to a clean salty green, and the sun made it even better. You noticed the whole time, Silver was a little fidgety.

"Silver?" You looked at him.

He looked back, "Yeah?"

"Everything alright?"

"Yeah, totally, everything is fine." He lied, you knew he was lying, you could see it in how he acted, still cute, but you where a little worried.

"Silver, tell me what's up." You pressed forward, "You can tell me anything."

"Yeah, I guess, but maybe later, okay?" He asked.

You shrugged and continued to watch the sun set as it finally disappeared behind the sea. As the sun disappeared, the temperature dropped, as it was spring, just after winter, you never thought of bringing a coat.

You shivered as your rubbed your bare arms, trying to keep yourself warm, but you failed miserably. Silver noticed your sudden movement and looked over at you, only to see you shivering with goosebumps all up your arms.

"(Y/N) are you cold?" 

"No, I'm boiling, it's why I'm shivering." You rolled your eyes.

He laughed and moved closer to you, wrapping an arm around your shoulders to keep you warm. You smiled into his soft fur and closed your eyes, it was perfect.

"Hey, (Y/N) look." You opened your eyes to see Silver pointing at the star lit sky, as meteorites fly past, covering the sky in white streams of light.

"Wow." Your eyes widened at the beautiful sight and your smile did the same, "That's amazing."

"Not as amazing as you." You looked at Silver, who was extremely close, because of the hug. Your face flushed a rose red as you looked at the ground, you didn't want him to see you blushing like a madman.

He made you look at him and he smiled, "So tell me, why are you blushing?"

"Cause I always blush?" You lied.

"(Y/N) tell me what's up, you can tell me anything." You laughed as he repeated what you said just before.

"Maybe later okay?" He smiled when you copied him as well.

"Can, can I tell you what's been bothering me now?" He asked looking over the cliff.

"Yeah sure." You shrugged.

"Well, I... I." He sighed, standing up and walking to the edge of the cliff. You followed him, but because of your fear of heights, you stayed a little further back then where he was. He looked at you and walked back as well, putting him arm around you again.

You looked at him as he slowly walked forward. You panicked a little and tried to stop from walking to the egde, but Silver was stronger.

"N-no, Silver, I-I'm afraid of heights." You stuttered as you pushed back into him.

"It's okay, you can trust me, please." He insisted. You didn't like the idea of being at the edge but you couldn't really do much about it, so you nodded,

"Okay, but if I fall, I expect an immediate rescue."

"Okay, then it's a deal, now walk, your hurting my chest." He coughed. You immediately took a step forward and almost over the edge, when Silver grabbed both your arms, pulling you back.

"I didn't think you would want an actual rescue (Y/N)." He laughed.

You looked at the edge and your heart quickened as you thought about what nearly just happened. But you relaxed when you realized Silver was there, and he won't let you fall. You saw a shooting star fly across the sky, and gasped,

"It's beautiful."

"Then make a wish." Silver told you. You closed your eyes and made a wish, so did Silver.

"I love you." He whispered in your ear, "Your my wish."

You looked at him and smiled, " Same here, I love you to." You kissed him at the edge of the cliff, and the two of you stayed out all night, watching the stars and talking, best date ever.