Dark Sonic

Well, you've been caught again. But this time you were in some kind of tube. You were banging in the glass, trying to escape, but you couldn't, it was to thick.

"Oh ho ho ho, this time, I will get that pesky blue rat!" Eggman laughed.

You rolled your eyes, "It didn't work last time, or the other thousand times."

He frowned at you, "Those were tests, this is the real deal! Now be quiet, he will be here soon."

You sighed and sat down in your clear prison. Sonic will come, but what if Eggman's plan works? Then he won't save you, and he will die. No, don't think like that (Y/N), Sonic can't die that easily. Still, you were a little worried, what if he did die? 

You liked him to much for that to happen, but you liked his bad side more, it was fun, dangerous, still caring, but you liked that side more than his good side, it's complicated.

Soon, there was a blue blur, and Eggman chuckled to himself, "Hello pest! It seems I have a friend of yours." He pointed to you, and Sonic smiled,

"Not for long!" He was about to run to you when Eggman stopped him,

"Uh uh uh, make one move and your friend is fried."

Sonic froze, he didn't want you getting hurt, now things got really difficult. Either Sonic tries to save you, and you die or he doesn't and he dies, you were afraid of which one he would choose.

Finally, Sonic gave off his trade-mark smile, "Fine Egghead, how about this, if we fight and I win, I get (Y/N) back and you leave us alone, if you win, you let her go and finish me off."

So either way you were free, but Sonic was gambling his life, and it kind of steamed you to think he would save you, but die in the process.

"No Sonic, don't do it!" You yelled, banging on the glass, but no one could hear you, yet.

Eggman smiled, "It's a deal, but for now..." He pushed a button, and pain surged through your body. You let out a scream and Sonic's ears twitched, as his head shot to look at you. You fell onto your knees as you weakly started to bang on the thick glass.

Sonic ran over to the glass and started pounding on it, calling your name, but you couldn't hear. You slowly began to pass out, and soon you were surrounded by darkness.

The blue hedgehog slid to his knees as he gazed at you, "(Y/N)!!!"

"What a shame, she won't be able to see you fight." Eggman snickered.

Sonic started shaking, he had brought the emeralds to turn super if needed, but he was to angry. He turned a blackish colour and his eyes faded to pure white.

Eggman's smirk turned into fear as Sonic faced him.

"EGGMAN!!!!!!!" Sonic roard, flying at him with all his might. He pieced through the vehicle Eggman was in and kicked it far away. He growled as he broke the glass and picked you up.

You slowly opened your eye, to see a dark form holding you, looking at you with white eyes. He looked familiar, but you couldn't pin point who it was.

"(Y/N), are you all right?" The voice was deep to, it sounded like Shadow, but it looked like Sonic. You were very confused.

"Wh-who are you?" You asked.

"It's me, Sonic."

Oh, you looked him over, he had changed, this must be his dark side. You had to admit, he looked cooler like this, but you knew he couldn't stay like this forever, or else it would be another Shadow. You smiled and hugged him,

"I knew you'd save me."

He had a light blush as he slowly began to turn back to normal, but it stopped and grew darker,

"Are you all right? Did Eggman hurt you?"

You rolled your eyes, "Besides electrocuting me? He didn't lay a finger on me."

Sonic didn't seem to calm down, he was still angry. He set you down and stood next to you, "Can you walk?"

You took a step but fell over, you had a bad ankle, which you forgot about. He sighed and picked you up bridal style, with a tight grip. You looked at him a little worried, you did like his bad side, but this was a little to scary.

"Sonic, are you okay?" He looked at you and frowned,

"No, Eggman hurt you, he could have killed you. I didn't want either of those happening to you." He pressed his head to yours, and you both closed your eyes. He kissed you. You were surprised, but didn't mind, it was a hard, needed kiss.

He pulled away and started walking. You smiled and relaxed in his arms, he may be angry, but he stil has a heart.