Tails X Flirty!Reader (@puppdoggy)

Okay so I know the one that requested this had their own plot but... I'm not going to do a Seven Minutes in Heaven, okay? So I kinda just made my own. Sorry if it's bad... Or awkward... Anyway, enjoy...?

(h/l) = hair length
(f/s) = fave spread (like honey or Nutella or something)
(f/m) = fave movie

You were going over to Tails' house. He had invited you over to help with one of his machines. Smiling as you walked, you flipped your (h/l) hair, (e/c) eyes shining with both curiosity and mischief. You had no clue what machine you would be working on, but you couldn't wait to cause trouble and be a pain.

And by that, you mean ask millions of questions and poke things. Thankfully you and Tails liked each other, otherwise he would probably get sick of your crap.

Stopping near Tails' workshop, you pulled out your phone. It was almost lunch time. Good thing you brought sandwiches. Walking into the building, you hit the metal wall, creating a loud clanging sound.

Your ears twitched to the sound of a thud and a small groan, "Wh-Who is it...?"

"Someone that likes to cause trouble and make sandwiches." You rolled your eyes, "Who do you think?"

"... Eggman?"

You laughed and walked over to the fox, who was half laying under a large machine. He was rubbing his head, looking up at it.

"What did you do this time?" You asked, helping him stand.

"Do you mean my head, or the machine?" The yellow fox asked.

"Both I guess."

"Oh, well the banging on the wall startled me." He gave you a look, "No doubt it was you. And this machine is a work in progress. It's a mind swapping machine. I don't have a name for it yet."

"Hm... How about 'Mind Swapper'?" You smirked.

"Haha." Tailed rolled his eyes, before his nose twitched, "You brought lunch?"

Nodding, you handed him a sandwich, before sitting down. He sat next to you, nibbling on the bread. Smiling, you ate your sandwich. (f/s) was always your favourite, while Tails liked honey. Once you two finished, you offered to help him with the new device.

"Uh... I don't know (Y/N)... I've just got to work on the wiring now..." He rubbed the back of his head, "If you want, you could come up with a cool design for it. Like a colour or pattern to go over it."

Sighing, you grabbed some paper, "Fine..."

It was boring. Whenever you visited Tails, there was nothing to do. It was all too technical for you. Many times Tails tried to teach you, and many times you tried to teach yourself. But it just wasn't your thing.

However, design was your best quality. Or, skill... Whichever you prefer.

So you started drawing. Blue wavy lines and a large teal swirl later, your design was finished. Not overly done, but not too simple. Placing the paper down you glanced at Tails, who was still working on the machine, his lower half and tails sticking out.

You smirked to yourself. Perfect time to scare him. Stalking over to the golden fox, you jumped, landing on his legs.

Tails yelped and another thud could be heard under the machine. You laughed to yourself, falling back and hugging your stomach. He climbed out from under the large structure and rubbed his head again.

"(Y/N)..." He groaned, ears laying back.

"Aww, did that hurt?" You teased, sticking your tongue out.

"Yes, actually..." He looked down.

You frowned and hugged him, "Sorry, I didn't mean to on.o."

"I know you didn't..." The fox sighed, "And I understand you're bored, but we have both tried to fix that."

You nodded, sitting back, "Yeah..."

He rubbed his arm, "Well then, should we do something that is equal to us?"

"Sure, like a movie?" You smiled and stood, pulling him up, "Let's go then!"

Holding onto the kitsune's arm, you ran into the house. Tails lived with Sonic, but you're pretty sure he was out, on a mission or something. Shrugging, you sat on the couch, jumping slightly as Tails put (f/m) on.

Once he sat down, you hugged his arm, nuzzling into his yellow fur. Smiling, he let you lean on him, before playing the movie. Around about half way through the movie, you had moved onto Tails' lap, hugging his leg. He pet your head slowly, and your tail wagged.

Smiling to yourself, you nuzzled his leg, earning a purr. Your (a/t) ear twitched and you looked up at him. He had his eyes closed, head lowered.

"Don't fall sleep." You poked his cheek, sitting up. He looked down at you.

"I wasn't falling asleep."

"It looked like it." You leant forward, "You were, weren't you?"

"No I wasn't."

"Yeah, you were."

"No I-"

You cut him off by kissing his cheek. His cheeks turned red and he glanced at you in confusion. You chuckled and continued to kiss his cheek, repeatedly.

"What... Are you doing?" He finally asked.

"Keeping you awake." You shrugged again, before licking his cheek.

He moved away from you, rubbing his cheek, "Okay well I'm awake, so you can stop."

"Aww." You smiled, before hugging him, "But I wanna kiss you."

"Well you did." He leant his head back.

You chuckled lightly and nuzzled into his neck, "And I want to again?"

"Why are you doing this...?"

"I'm bored."

"Figured..."

"Is that a problem?" Your tail wagged.

"Kind of..." He tried pushing you off.

You smiled more and kissed his neck lightly.

"(Y/N)..." He whined.

Giving in, you moved back, before kissing his cheek, "I was just playing, don't worry."

The fox huffed and crossed his arms, pouting. You hugged him again, resting your head on his shoulder.

"So... Is this a date then?" You asked after some silence.

"I... I guess so." He finally hugged you back.

"... Cool."

Sorry its shit, I don't really like writing flirty stuff. Not like this anyway, or on Tails ;-; poor baby... But anyway, here you go, another request done.
Haven out!!!