Sonic

You open your door as you brush back your (H/C) hair behind your ears. When you opened the door, you where met with beautiful emerald green eyes.

"Hey Sonic." You smiled.

"Hey (Y/N), hows it going?"

"Good, wanna come in?" You step aside as your hair falls in your face again (unless it's short!). You closed the door and walked into the kitchen, where you found a hungry blue hedgehog going through your cupbored.

"I invited you over to hang out, not eat out." You laughed as you pulled Sonic away from the cupbored.

"Aww." He pouted.

You pat his head and walked into the lounge room, sitting on your (F/C) couch. You had to admit, you had a thing for the fast blue hedgie, with his cute smile, beautiful eyes and a funny attitude, it didn't matter what he was, you liked him.

"So, what are we going to do then?" He asked, giving you one of those cute smiles.

"Sit on the couch and find out." You pat next to you. He walked over and sat down, a little closer than you thought he would, but you didn't mind.

"So, now what are we going to do?" He asked again.

"Movie? Game? You choose." You shrugged.

"How about a game?" He rubbed his chin.

"Okay, what game?"

"Truth or dare."

You looked at him, your (E/C) eyes going wide, "W-Why?" You stuttered.

He gave you a look, "Why not?"

You sighed and leaned back, closing your eyes. What is going to happen? Why does he want to play this game? It must not be good.

"(Y/N)?"

You opened your eyes to see his emerald ones in your face. You smile as you push him away and sit up, "Yes?"

"Are you okay? We don't need to play that game if you don't want to." He looked down.

"I do, I'm just thinking of a dare for the Blue Blur." You smile.

He smiled back, "Fine, but I go first."

You shrug again, "Fine by me, go ahead."

"Okay, Truth or Dare?' His eyes seemed to gleam with excitement, making you smile more.

"I choose, dare." You say.

"Aww, I had a good truth, fine." He cleared his throat, "I dare you to, dance right now, to no music."

Your eyes widened again at the dare, as your cheeks warmed up, "But, I can't dance when there is no music."

"Just pretend, think of a song you love to dance to, then dance," He exclaimed. Damn him in knowing that you loved dancing, but then again, he knew a lot about you. You stood up as you blushed deeper and closed your eyes.

Sonic was silent as you danced to the unheard music, dancing to (F/S). When you where done, you opened your eyes as you panted, you where completely warn out.

"Wow, that was awesome." Sonic smiled again. You blushed a red rose as you sat down.

"Okay Sonic, Truth or Dare?"

"Hmm, I choose, Truth."

You thought for a moment when something hit you, might as well ask him and get it out of the way, "Who do you like?"

He was quiet for a moment and your heart sank, it wasn't you. You sat on the floor with your back against the couch and your head on your knees. You felt like crying and you where embarrassed to have asked him something like that.

"(Y/N)?" You looked up to see the blue hedgehog staring at you, "What's wrong."

"Nothing, but you still need to answer the question." You lied as you sat up, trying not to cry.

"Can I show you instead?" He asked.

You nodded, why not? He must have a picture of her or something. But he didn't pull out his phone or anything, instead, he kissed you. You where surprised at the kiss seeing as though you thought it was someone else, but you still closed your eyes and enjoyed the moment.

When he pulled away, he was blushing a slight pink, and you could tell you where a bright red.

"M-Me?" You said unsurely.

"Yes (Y/N), I like, no, I love you." He kissed you again and you spent the rest of the night playing truth or dare, laughing and smiling at your new boyfriend.