Sonic X Evil!Reader (Good Ending)

"How does it feel Sonic, to know that you're about to die, because you were too scared, too selfish to help me..."

The hedgehog groaned, trying to keep his eyes open. The pain was a throbbing nightmare, and he wondered how he'd get out of this alive. If that was even an option now.

"How does it feel to know you led me down this path? You terrified me, made me want to be stronger for the day this finally happened, made me prepare myself. The people I killed... It got easier to take their powers you know, just thinking that I could be killed was enough for me to kill. How does that make you feel?"

The (a/t) was floating over him now, her hands were glowing red, one held at his chest. She really was going to kill him, right here and now. The hedgehog tried to move, to think of anything. What could he say in this sort of situation?

"I-I'm..." He grit his teeth painfully, trying to at least sit up, "I'm... Sorry..."

(Y/N) stared down at him, her eyes looked almost blank of emotion.

"What?"

"I'm sorry..." He grunted out, before laying his head back, "I'm sorry... I'm... Sorry..."

Slowly, the (a/t) lowered her hands. She watched as he closed his eyes, letting out a shaky breath. He didn't say anything else, instead he seemed to relax. Did he pass out? Was he waiting for the final blow?

"You're... Sorry?" She asked, lowering down next to him. His ear twitched and he moved his head slightly,

"I'm... Sorry..."

"For what?"

"I'm sorry for..." He paused for a moment, trying to swallow, "Being such a... Coward..."

"And why are you a coward...?" The glow from her hands faded as she watched him, however her stare was still hard, cutting into him.

The hedgehog let out a sigh, before opening his own emerald eyes and looking up at her. The stare seemed to make him flinch and his ears laid back. She was mad at him, and she had every right to be. He had abandoned her when she needed him most.

"I... Ran..." He stated, "When you were... In trouble... If I had stuck around... Maybe things... Would be different."

"Oh really? How so?"

"You'd have... A friend..."

The words stung the (a/t), and she let out a growl. Her hands lit up again and she floated above him,

"You're right, I wouldn't be the pathetic loner I was back then."

"And you wouldn't be evil now..." He stared up at her. Finally, he was able to push himself up, although he knew ribs were broken, "You'd be with us, fighting Eggman... You'd be... With me..."

She scoffed, "You make it sound so cliché. We may have parted ways at some point."

"Yes... But you would have... Support either way..."

"Yeah well I didn't, did I?"

"No..." He lowered his head, was he ashamed?

Good, he should be. This mess was all because of him.

"I understand..." He started to push to his feet, "I understand why you would be afraid... We always beat the bad guys right? We always run them into the... Ground..."

"Yes."

"Well it looks like... I was the bad guy for once..." Sonic stated, now on his feet and turning his emerald gaze to her (e/c) eyes, he gave a weak chuckle, "You beat me into the ground after all..."