Shadow.EXE

Okay, I'm not sure about the startting of this one, so just bare with me -.-'

Shadow... He was the best of them all,  but someone even better was Shadow.EXE, he was the king of them all.

You loved Creepypasta, so once you had read the Shhadow.EXE story, you found a small obsession, he was hot, sexy, evil, and just plain awesome, you couldn't love another character so much.

But, tthere  was always the slight disapointment, he wasnt real... That bummed you out, that the one you love you can't have...

Your arents have told you to move on as well, but you can't it's impossible... Or so you thought...

A year after your obsession, it started to die down, and you started to slowly forget the hansome hedgehog, you because happy that you  moved on, now you can date real guys.

One night (Ugh I know, give me a break) though, someone appeared in your room, he looked like a hedgehog, a black hedgehog, with red stripes, no way! Shadow the Hedgehog is in your room!!

No, not Shadow... Someone else, his eyes where glowing red, and he had sharp fanglike teeth, Shadow.EXE?!?!?!

"Hello (Y/N)." He greeted with a bow.

"Uh... Hi?" You say nervously.

"Why did you forget me?" He asked lightly.

"What do you mean?" You replied.

"You forgot me, you gave up on me, why?"

"No I didn't!" You yelled.

"Yes you did, you gave up on me and moved on, I've been watching." He snapped, making you cringe, you forgot how scary he can be, and how... Amazing...

Youu realized your feeling for him was coming back, so you pushed it down, no way are you going through that again, but still... You knew you still loved him, even if you moved on, or thought so.

"I... I guess I did, but I had to! You didn't exsist!"

"Yet I just told you that I've been watching you." He grumbed, crossing his arms.

"That's a little creepy, don't you think?" You smirk, crossing your arms.

"No, I do it all the time." He shrugged, making you laugh.

"Oh really? Do you also appear in people's rooms?"

"Mainly when I kill them, yes."

You froze, was he here to kill you? Maybe he was but was acting freindly to trick you... Crap...

He gave you a look and started slowly too your bed, yep, your dead. Once he reached your bed, he leaned over, grabbing your shoulders and kissing you, the taste of blood on his breath.

"Don't ever foret me again." He whispered, and you nodded.

"But you better go, if my parents find out... I don't know what they'll do, but you better go." You tell him. Sadness washes over his face, but he nods, "I'll see ya later then?"

"It's a date." You smile.