Scourge

Oh, and he is already your boyfriend in this one to, but you've never kissed yet ^^ read on to know why...   

You smiled as your furry green boyfriend held your hand, "So where are we going?"

He smiled back, "It's a surprised."

You pouted and pulled your hand away, crossing your arms. he looked at you and sighed,

"Take a guess, your in your swimmers and I have beach towels."

"The beach?" You looked at him.

"Yes, the beach."

You jumped up and down, your (H/C) hair blowing in the light breeze. Scourge shook his head and chuckled a bit, but you didn't care, you loved the beach!

You started running ahead, "Come on, I'll race ya!"

You ran further until something swept you up, making you go faster. Scourge was holding you bridal style along with the beach stuff.

You finally got to your destination, the beach. As Scourge set you down, you looked over the white sand, there was no one here. It was strange, because it was usually packed with people, but you shrugged it off and ran to the water.

"Ahh! it's so cold!" You squealed. Not only that, but the water was rough as well.

"Just be careful (Y/N)!" Scourge called out from the beach towel. you rolled your eyes and ran into the water, screaming a little bit at the coldness. little did you know that you where getting further and further out, as the waves picked up a little.

Soon, you where out a little to far to your liking, so you tried to swim back, but the current was a little to strong, and the waves were getting bigger. One splashed on you and you went under, you swam to the surface to catch your breath when another one hit you.

You struggled to breath as you tried to swim back, but it was to rough, you started to panic and called out to your boy friend as best as you could,

"Scourge! he--" You where cut off by another wave. Frustrated, you swam up again to call out, and breath, when another wave smashed into you.

This continued on for a bit until finally, you couldn't hold your breath any longer. You tried one last time to breath, letting out one last cry for help,

"Scourge!" Then you blacked out.

Your boyfriend was laying on the towel when he heard you calling for help, 

"(Y/N)?" He looked out, only to see you gone. He stood up straight away, and ran into the water, 

"(Y/N)!" 

After a while of swimming, he found you passed out and swam back. When he got to the sand, he laid you down and looked around, hoping someone was in ear shot,

"Someone help!"

No one came, so he started using CPR on you. After a bit, he started growing tired, but he didn't give up, for after what seemed like forever, you started coughing water and gasping for breath.

Scourge sat back with a sigh of relief, "(Y/N), I thought I lost you." He hugged you while you where still coughing. You shakily hugged back.

"Well, that first kiss didn't go to plan." He chuckled.

You blushed a bright red and moved your hair behind your ear, "Th-that's because we never planned it, r-right?"

He smiled, "I did." then he kissed you, and you two spent the rest of the day, laying next to each other and laughing over completely nothing.

I hope you liked it ^^ the part when the waves where smashing you was kinda hard to write, so please forgive meh if it failed!!! DX Haven out!!!