Yandere!Sonic X Reader (@DuhltzDrea)

Okay guys so this will be in Sonic's P.O.V Just letting you know. And there mayyyyy be some... weird things said. Like, creepy. But idk, yandere does that to a person (Play Yandere Simulator, fucking awesome) BTW sorry if it's bad, have no real experience soooo yeah XD Enjoy I guess?

(a/t) = animal type

Sonic's P.O.V

Oh man... (Y/N) looks amazing today...

I smiled to myself as I watched the (a/t) hop off the bus, walking into the school grounds. Resting my bike on the bike rack, I walked over, however keeping my distance. Her perfume caught my nose and I closed my eyes in bliss.

She smelled perfect. The scent seemed to hold my face, almost teasing me. Walking closer, the smell got stronger, and everything turned blurry.

Lowering my head to keep from being noticed, I walked even closer. He presence was like a fire next to me, bright and awfully noticeable.

She was my everything. (Y/N) was my life, I knew we were destined together.

However, I wasn't the only one that thought so. Rival-Chan was another who fancied my (Y/N), and he was going to express his love to her by the end of this week...

I need to find a way to stop him, and I have an idea but, I have no experience in killing. I guess I can try though...

Shaking my head, I hurried to my locker and changed my shoes. Once I did that I glanced around the side of the lockers, watching as my beautiful (Y/N) changed her own shoes. She was so elegant as she leant forward and grabbed her book.

Just like everyone else, they started walking to the centre of the school. I saw Rival-Chan stand close behind (Y/N), his ruby eyes running over her back. I growled and tried to walk over, but the moment her scent filled my nose, I went all fuzzy again.

(Y/N) seemed to notice and she turned to face me, "What's up with him...?"

I hurried away from the staring girl, my cheeks turning bright red. She noticed me! (Y/N) actually noticed me! A bubbly feeling rested in my stomach and I turned around, running into Rival-Chan.

"What do you think you're doing near (Y/N)?" He growled.

"I could ask you the same thing..." I growled back, "Stay away from my (Y/N)."

"She isn't yours." He shoved me slightly.

"Oh yeah?" I shoved back, "I bet she'd choose me over someone who dates older girls."

"Wha- How did you..." His eyes turned to hate, "I'll kill you..."

"Oh will you?" I chuckled, "What about the abuse you receive from home, won't that get worse?"

The dark rival grabbed my collar, before we were teleported to the roof, "How did you know that?!"

"I just do! Now let me go!" I forced him away, and Rival-Chan hit the railing on the roof. I watched as his eyes widened and his arms flailed out.

"H-Hey!" He tried to regain his balance, but to no avail. The dark rival toppled over the edge of the roof.

I freaked and tried grabbing onto him. Clutching his shoes, he stopped, hanging over the edge of the tall school building.

"Get me up!" He yelled, glaring up at me. I stared at him, pondering whether or not I should help him.

"No... You want to steal (Y/N) from me..." I muttered at last, before slipping his shoes off. The male's red eyes widened again as he cried out, falling to the ground with a sickening splat.

Closing my eyes, I set his shoes on the roof and ran to class.

Later~

Everyone was standing near the entrance of the school as some medics wheeled out Rival-Chan's dead body. Some people were sobbing, shaking their heads sadly.

The police went through and questioned everyone, yet no one knew how and why he did it. I said the same thing, doing my best to keep a straight face. The police officers didn't notice, and continued on their questioning.

Smiling to myself I glanced at (Y/N), her nose was still in a book. She looked beautiful from here, how hard she was concentrating, and how she seemed so into whatever the book was about.

Once the police were done with their investigation, I heard them tell the principle that it was a suicide and nothing else could be done. They left and school finished early.

I followed (Y/N) home on my bike, making sure she got home safely. Once she did that I hurried home myself, tucking myself into bed.

At least now I know that (Y/N) will be mine... And no one will get in my way...

Okay so... First off, that was sooooo bad, Sonic wasn't even in character. Second, it's short, sorry about that. Third, I know, no romance but... That's how it works. Anyway, I will try to make the next one better. So... Haven Out?