Shadow X Shy!Reader - @HeartShadowRose_

GAHHH SORRY SORRY I NEARLY DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO UPDATE UNTIL NOW. PLEASE ENJOY, AND IF THE NAMES/INFO ON THE GUNS ARE OFF... BLAME WIKIPEDIA!!!

"Welcome new recruits, it is an honour to finally be able to send you out into the world. You have come far in your training, but now, you must adventure out to other sections, to gains the experience of a G.U.N soldier, and to protect Mobius."

It was a very proud day for many students. A select handful of both humans and Mobians were finally graduating their course and moving on to the next stage in their carriers. That included a (f/c) (a/t), who stood up the front with the other Mobians.

Her ears were pressed back as she looked up at the podium, her tail tucked between her legs. She was dreading the moment she would be called to the stage, would she trip? Make a fool of herself? Would people laugh?

And where would they send her? She wanted a good position, but somewhere like the heard of Station Square would be too much for her; with the amount of people and crime and soldiers already working there.

Her mind reeled on where she would go, what she would do, and how she would be able to deal with the other soldiers. You see, she wasn't good at communicating with other people, it's one of her biggest flaws.

The Sargent on the stage started calling out names, people walked up and shook hands, handed them a certificate, then told them where they would be going. Soon enough, it was the (a/t)'s turn.

"(Y/N) (L/N)." She stiffened, before looking up at the Sargent. He nodded to her, and she started up the stairs. Her heart pounded in her chest as she took her place next to him, shaking his hand and taking her certificate.

"(Y/N), you will be sent to the G.U.N H.Q in Station Square, congratulations." The Sargent smiled and shook her hand again.

The (a/t) only nodded, offering a quiet thank you, before going back to her seat. She gripped the certificate tightly, lucky to not rip it in her terrified hold.

Station Square, the one place she dreaded; the one place she didn't want to be sent to.

What were the odds?

The rest of the day seemed to go by in a blur, everyone received their reward and once given their district, they were grouped up and sent out to meet their Commanders of the H.Q.s. They were to be partnered up with someone who had more experience, to help them settle in. (Y/N) didn't know who she'd get teamed up with, but she knew instantly that she was going to dread the next few years if the person was too full on in any way; especially if they were the cranky type.

They had just arrived to the large building, the G.U.N logo hung over the entrance. Where these guys meant to be a government secret, or where they glorified cops?

The (a/t) shrugged to herself, before following the others inside. Everyone was chatting amongst their preferred groups, the feeling of excitement buzzed through the room.

"Man, this is going to be so cool." A wolf mumbled, looking around the enormous room, "Who do you think you'll get paired with?"

(Y/N) raised her gaze, staring at the silvery-white canine. Was she talking to her?

"U-Uh..."

"Yeah I'm talking to you." The wolf stated, blinking, "Can you talk?"

The (a/t) nodded, before holding her arm sheepishly. What was she meant to say?

"Right..." The wolf eyed her suspiciously, "Well anyway, I recon I'm gonna be paired with someone from Team Dark, Rouge would be pretty cool. We're actually friends outside of here."