Sonic.EXE Part 2

You sat in your castle, your hand under your chin and on top o the arm of your throne. You loved it here, with Sonic, with your slaves, and with no annoying enemies, but you missed home.

Sonic saw you acting all silent and nughed your other arm, "Come on (Y/N), we have people to kill."

As mush as that sounded fun, you shook your head, "I miss my family."

Sonic was quiet, when one of the slaves appeared, she looked like Amy, but you got a few of the same people. The King sighed and shooed her away, she smiled greatfully.

"Babe what's going on?" He asked.

You flushed at the nickname, he always calls you that but you never get use to it, "I just miss my family..."

"But why? You never have before." He shakes his head, turning more to you.

"It's been a month, I just want to see them again..." You sigh.

The blue king is quiet for a moment, when he gets an idea.

"What if your family lives here, with us?"

"Really? You'd do that!" You smile, now with both hands on his arm.

"Anything to make you happy." He smiles, kissing your cheek, "We can pick them up tomorrow, if they want to come."

You were so happy, tomorrow, you get to see your family again. Sonice called back the slave that looked like Amy, and you two had fun for the rest of the day, which ended with you falling asleep in his strong arms, waiting for tomorrow.