Fleetway Part 1

Okay guys, so this one is going to be REALLY short, cause I don't know much 'bout Fleetway, so yeah, no hate, 'cause I don't know his personality, so I'm going with insane, but kind... Enjoy!!  

You where walking through the forest, your (H/C) hair blowing in your face. You furiously pulled it behind your ear as you walked deeper into the forest. You held your art diary tightly to your chest as you continued to walk.

It was getting cold so you pulled the sleeves of your jumper down, since it was hot before. The wind picked up and your hair was in your face again. You grunted and tried to pull it back, but tripped over a root, dropping your book.

You sat up and sighed, when you heard laughter, "That was funny, I wish I could watch that again."

You huffed and stood up, when a yellow hedgehog with creepy red and white eyes walked out from behind a tree, holding your art diary,

"I believe you dropped this missy." He cooed.

You snatched it back and started walking again, ignoring the strange creature.

"Why, aren't you rude?" He followed you.

"Can you please leave me alone?" You asked politely.

"Why would I want to do that? I'm lonely here, no one to talk to, besides the birds, and the other wildlife around here, but then again, they are all scared of me, because I kill."

You started walking faster, trying to lose this creep. It wasn't working though, because he was walking the same pace as you.

"Now where are you going? I want to talk." He stated sharply.

"Why would you want to talk to me?" You asked.

"Why wouldn't I? I may be insane, but I still have a heart, and a brain."

"What's that suppose to mean?" You continued to walk, trying to lose the creep.

"It means I know beauty when I see it. And your the perfect example."

You stopped walking and faced him, "Well thank you, but I need to keep walking, I have something I need to do."

"And what is that? By the looks of what your holding, it isn't much." he smiled, showing his sharp teeth.

"I just have to draw something for school okay? And I need peace and quiet." You started walking again until you finally got to the place you where aiming for. You sat down and looked at the scenery, then started scribbling in your diary.

"So what are you drawing?" You sighed as you saw the yellow hedgehog again.

"None of your business."

He sighed and sat next to you, "Fleetway."

"What?" You looked at him.

"My name, is Fleetway."

"Oh."

"So what's your name?"

You looked at him, not exactly sure you can trust him, but caved in, because he seemed nice enough, considering he also seemed a little insane.

"(Y/N)."

"That's a pretty name."

You couldn't help but smile, with a small blush, he smiled back and stood up, "If you ever want to be alone, or want someone to talk to, you can find me in the forest, just trip by. He walked off and it was suddenly quiet.

After you finished what you where drawing, you walked home, Fleetway on your mind. You visited him a lot, and you even started to crush on him. He was always kind to you, and your very best friend, you hope he will ask you out one day.