Easter Special!!! (2018)

I almost completely forgot about Easter 0-0' Enjoy!!!

The autumn air blew through your fur/quills, making you shiver slightly as you walked through the park. The sun was close to setting, but you didn't feel like returning home just yet. Smiling to yourself at the setting sun, you sat on a park bench.

"So... Tomorrow is Easter..." You mumbled to yourself, "I hope everyone likes their Easter gifts."

You had gotten all your friends the same thing, a giant Easter Bunny. You just hoped everyone liked it.

"I wonder if I'll get anything..." You thought to yourself, before laughing, "I doubt it, everyone will probably forget it's Easter. They almost forgot Christmas too."

Smiling to yourself, you stood, "I should get home, before it gets dark."

And so you headed home, the cool breeze making your (f/c) fur stand on end once again. Rubbing your arms, you made it back to your house and hurried inside. It got very cold very quickly. Well, at least the Easter gifts you got everyone will stay nice and fresh.

So smiling, you went to bed, ready for the sweet day ahead.

~THE NEXT DAY~

"(Y/N)! (Y/N) wake up!" You groaned as a banging came from your front door, "Come on sleepy head!"

You sat up with a yawn, rubbing your (e/c) eyes and stumbling down to the front door. Who could be waking you up at this hour? And why?

Swinging the front door open, a giant chocolate egg was shoved in your face. It was wrapped in purple foil, with gold cursive repeating 'Happy Easter' around it.

"Happy Easter!" A silver hedgehog said, his tail wagging quickly.

You blinked, before taking the egg, "Uh.. Thanks...?"

He smiled, "Do you like it?"

"Yeah.." You yawned again and shuffled into the kitchen. The hedgehog followed, chuckling slightly.

"I take it you just woke up?"

"And still trying to understand the universe..." You mumbled, putting the egg in the fridge. -What a strange gift...-

"Of course, so still trying to remember its Easter?" He tilted his head, still smiling.

"Yep.." You stopped, before staring at him, "Oh! Oh it's Easter! Right!"

He laughed as your rummaged through the fridge, before you held a bunny out to him. He took it and looked over the colourful wrapping in awe.

"You can get bunnies too?"

"Yep! Happy Easter!" You then grabbed the others, "Now if you don't mind, I have to find everyone else."

"They're at Amy's. She took Easter as another excuse to have a party."

"Another party? Why wasn't I told?" You turned back to him.

"You weren't? Amy was trying to message you all morning. It was very last minute-"

"Oh, well I only just woke up."

"-Hence why I'm here, to make sure you're okay."

"Well, lets go then" You were quick to run outside, before being frozen in a turquoise aura, "Hey!"

"Maybe you should get changed first..." Silver chuckled as you looked over yourself. Your cheeks warmed and you quickly ran upstairs, putting on (f/c) shirt and shorts.