Knuckles

The strange thing about this one was... It came in a dream, so don't judge... (F/TV)= Favourite TV show, XD Enjoy!   

You where having a party, and you where rushing around getting everything sorted, the food, decotrations, music, etc. Knuckles had come over to help you set up, being the nice, red, cute, strong echidna he is... And yes, you have a crush on him.

"Where do these go?" He asked holding up some streamers.

"Somewhere on the wall." you stated pointing at the wall.

He nodded and put them up, perfectly. next, you baked the food, and he watched.

"Whatcha cooking? Smells good." He smiled.

"Party food, somethings you aren't allowed to eat until the guests arrive." You stated, pulling a tray of delisious goods out of the oven.

"Aw, but why not?"

"Because, they are for the party."

Knuckles crossed his arms and gave a low 'humph'.

You turned to him and smiled, "Now you sound like Shadow."

He rolled his eyes and walked over to the DJ desk, "Where does this go?"

You thought for a second and pointed to the TV, "In front of that, and can you take the speakers there to please?"

He smiled, "Sure." Then, he moved the DJ desk to it's spot and walked back to the speakers. You watched him do this and you couldn't help but smile, he was cute.

"Uh... (Y/N) what are you smiling at?" You where snapped out of your daze as Knuckles looked at you. You blushed and shook your head, walking into the kitchen to cook more treats. Knuckles stayed in the lounge room to set up the music.

After a while you could hear grunting and cursing so you walked into the lounge room to see Knuckles tangled in all the cords.

You gave out a laugh as he glared at you, "Hey, Tails is the expert on technology, not me."

You nodded and helped him out of the wires, then you two finished getting the party ready.

Finally it was done, and you two where sitting around watching TV, bored out of your minds.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" Knuckles asked you.

"Yeah?" You where watching (F/TV) and not paying much attention to your furry red friend.

"Would, you like to go out with me?"

"Yeah..." You where still watching the show when you realized what he just asked, "Wait, you mean, like.."

"Yes (Y/N), so, would you?"

You smiled, "Yes."

After what seemed like forever in a day, people started arriving, and soon the party was in full swing. After a while, the music was going and everyone was dancing, you where going crazy with Blaze and Amy when you bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry Knuckles." You blushed.

"It's alright, cool party, it was worth setting it up." He shrugged.

The song ended and a slow song came on.

"Okay everyone pair up!" Tails yelled.

You looked around to see who was free when someone behind you pushed you into Knuckles. You looked behinf you to see Blaze smiling like an idiot. You grumbled something as Knuckles grabbed your hand,

"What to dance?"

You blushed lightly and nodded, walking to the dance floor. You knew how to dance, but with someone else? You had never done this before.

Knuckles saw how uncomfortable you where and smiled, "Just follow my lead." He put your arms around his neck and his hands in your waist. When the song ended, he kissed you, and everyone hooted and howled. Best party ever.