Sonic the Werehog Part 2

You awoke to what felt like soft fur under your hands, rising slowly and falling, repeating. You could feel a heart beat, in sync with yours (yes b*tches I have seen Tarzan ewe) and you felt relaxed, welcomed.

The. Your arms started hurting. You let out a cry at the sudden pain and the thing under you started stirring.

It was a wolf, a big, dark royal blue wolf with lighter blue tipped quill like spikes and emerald green eyes. His teeth were sharp and pointy, and his pinkish tongue hung from his lips.

You backed away in fear, of cause, a wolf, but he did look different. You noticed it was still night, or was it the next one? You didn't know.

You held your throbbing arm as the wolf crawled over to you. He saw the wound and whimpered, then liked it. You stared in shock as the wolf cleaned your wound, not biting your arm off.

Once the pain was gone, you got a a good look at your surroundings. You were in a clearing, against a tree, with a beast in front of you.

"Um, where am I?" You asked it.

Surprisingly, it answered, "In the forest, not far from your home." His voice was deep, but reminded you of Sonic the Hedgehog.

"What happened?"

"You were attacked by wolves, when I saved you."

"But you are a wolf."

"No I'm not, I'm a werehog."

"A werehog?" You looked at him, "Are you, Sonic?"

He smiled, showing his sharp teeth, "Good first guess."

You instantly hugged him, your hands running through his soft fur, "Why are you like this?"

"Eggman did this to me, hedgehog by day, werehog by night."

"It's... Soft..." You replied, sleepily.

He gave a deep chuckle and laid down, allowing you to snuggle agains him. He licked your cheek until you fell asleep.

I is sorry it's short ._. Forgive meh, but I is having trouble with writing, no inspiration, no ideas... Plus I'm working on another book I will bring out soon, My Master, can't remember if I mentioned it earlier on or in another book, but Eh, hope you liked it! Haven out!!!