AN

Hey My Little Mobians!

Soooo I don't have a chapter for today but I have a reason for that; work.

I started a new job and it turns out fast food places are not for me. I've been so abnormally stressed out and unable to do anything really. I have a doctor's appointment in two days actually to get everything sorted out.

Long story short, I finally understood what it feels like to be suicidal.

No, I was not suicidal in any way. Which may confuse you all. But basically, I knew exactly how it felt to want something to end, and to only see one way out.

The difference here is, the only way out I could see is quitting. I personally fear death too much to consider suicide (which no one should ever need to consider, it is NOT the answer!), but some time last week I understood how it must feel for a lot of people.

And to think people go through that every day.

Ya'll are strong, trust me on that. I had a few nights of tears from anxiety and I already want out. Lots of ya'll live with that shit every single day.

Also people that work in fast food, I salute you. I can't stand being timed or the rude customers or the high expectations or anything like that.

Anywhoooooo I'm hoping to be outta there by the end of this week (Sunday should be my last shift) and things should go back to normal.

The reason I have to get a doc involved is for government stuff. Basically I'm with an organisation that helps people get on their feet, and I was told that quitting a job 'for no reason' as my mum put it would mean they would stop supporting me (NOTE: She is not saying it personally, she totally supports me wanting to get out, and believed that the organisation would be against it - turns out they care about mental health as well).

AND SO IT BEGINS.

But sorry for the lack of chapters. All my books are suffering atm because of it, and I'm working to get back on my feet with writing. Hopefully I have something next week but no promises.

ANOTHER A/N:

GUYS.

I HAVE LIKE, 3 ONE-SHOTS LEFT TO WRITE. (none are requests- but I want to upload them before-)

AFTER THAT REQUESTS WILL BE OPEN. (BUT THEY ARE NOT NOW SO PLZ DON'T REQUEST ANYTHING RN AS I WILL NOT WRITE IT DOWN)

I AM TELLING YA'LL THIS FOR A REASON.

THIS WILL BE MY LAST TIME OPENING REQUESTS. (Or second last, it's still a debate inside my head)

AND SO, WHEN MY REQUESTS ARE OPENED AGAIN, THEY WILL BE OPENED FOR A VERY LONG TIME. THIS WILL GIVE THE CURRENT READERS TIME TO LEAVE THEIR REQUESTS. ANY FUTURE READERS, I APOLOGISE.

I DO NOT HAVE A DEADLINE YET (will get to that once I open requests) SO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR WHEN I OPEN REQUESTS AGAIN (I will even add it to the title of the book)

THAT IS ALL FOR NOW. I LOVE YOU GUYS.

HAVEN OUT!!!