The Cowboy-Javey

HELLO AGAIN! I know the last time I did this, it kind of ended stressfully, but I think I'm ready to do these again. They are really fun and I've sort of been writing some and I just HAD to post them. (Also thanks to the encouragement of Broadway_Crackers  and _annanymous_ )

If you have any requests or suggestions let me know.

I apologize for the language and very unsubtle dirty jokes. I don't usually write this stuff...but I'm opening a new chapter.

——————————————————————

Davey opened the garage to the building, walking in stoically, proving he wasn't scared of the biggest crime master in all of New York. He knew Sarah and Les were wrong, and he was proving that.

He took a deep breath as his ears took in the sounds of the "Bridal Chorus", his inmate beginning to whistle a usually sweet song rather creepily. Cowboy was the most unnerving guy he was ever about to meet.

"Hello", he sang, a wide smile on his face. The closer Davey got, the less emotion he could see in his eyes. "Hello?"

"Will you shut the hell up?" Davey rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. "God, you're like a-"

"Fucking angel?" Davey looked at Cowboy as he laughed, throwing his head back as he held onto the bars of his cage. "Yeah, I get that a lot."

"I was going to say bratty kid", Davey muttered. "But that's not the point-"

"Mhm", Cowboy hummed, sizing Davey up. "I could take you."

"W-what?"

"Or you could take me", Cowboy shrugged, leaning on the bars cooly. "I'm...flexible in that way."

Davey cleared his throat uncomfortably, tapping the side of his leg. "Right, well, I have some questions."

"Damn, I thought we was here to have fun", Cowboy cursed, walking away from the bars as the door opened. "But I guess 21 Questions is how most fun starts."

Davey wasn't familiar with this game, but he wasn't about to ask a villain—nonetheless, a flirty one—to explain it to him. So, he stood uncomfortably by the exit.

Cowboy grunted as he sat in his chair. "You don't wanna sit down?" He patted his lap, smirking at Davey's blush.

"Um, no. Thank you", Davey declined, shifting. "I-I'm good here."

Cowboy nodded, looking around his new "room." He turned towards Davey, pursing his lips. "You gonna start?"

Davey was too busy staring. He shouldn't be, however, seeing as this is the same guy that destroys buildings and minds for fun then leaves without a trace, leaving Davey and his team to pick up and pay for the pieces. Cute, but exhausting. Like a ferret.

"How do you disappear every time?"

"Startin' off with the hard stuff, huh?" Cowboy chuckled, looking Davey up and down. "Whatever floats."

"That's not-" Davey sighed as he wrapped his arms around his body. I don't have time for this. "Just answer the question."

"I use a teleportation device made by a very good friend of mine", Cowboy answers convincingly. Davey's eyes widened in surprise.

He just...gave it up. He was being honest. That's not a quality he would've pinned on him. Davey began to smile triumphantly, about to walk out of the cage.