Javey Stuff

I love it sue me

Enjoy!

——————————————————————

Jack sighed as he walked into his apartment, placing his bag down and taking his shoes off at the door. He placed them nicely next to each other, in the corner and out of the way.

His shift at work was long. He didn't see himself as the type to have a job, but working as an artist full time is hard, and Davey can't cover everything. If he was going to have to handle getting yelled at until he could get off his feet, so be it.

Immediately after closing the door, Jack made his way to his shared bedroom. The TV was on, louder than usual, and he new Davey was home. It was likely he was watching a documentary, probably having fallen asleep to "take time to process everything", as the nerd would say. If he was asleep, Jack could surprise him with kisses and wake him up to decide on dinner, guaranteeing a good night's sleep.

With his plan on hand and a small smile on his face, Jack stepped in the doorway of his bedroom, excited to see his boyfriend. As soon as he laid eyes on him, his plan was thrown completely out of the window.

For one, Davey was wide awake. He was watching some crappy Hallmark movie featuring DJ from 'Full House', and seemed pretty invested. Jack nearly snorted in amusement.

He looked almost ridiculous. His hair was best described as a bundle of curls, clearly having hands run through it all day. His normal attire of a tie and dress pants was cascaded to a laundry hamper, having been replaced by boxers and a hoodie. And if Jack was crazy, which he sort of was, he would swear Davey wasn't eating an entire jar of peanut butter.

What a sight. Jack had never seen Davey like this, tired yet completely awake. He supposed it was an easy day at work, telling from the lack of ungraded papers on their bed. If he had to guess, he'd say Davey was having a great day.

Rather than standing in the door way and looking pretty, Jack made his way to the kitchen, finding his way to the utensil drawer and grabbing a spoon. He smiled at the shine of it, walking back to his room.

He walked quickly to his shared bed, climbing onto it and scaring his boyfriend slightly, crossing his legs with a satisfied sigh. Jack took the jar of peanut butter out of Davey's hands and scooped a spoonful into his mouth, eyes focused on the screen.

"Catch me up."

————————

"I'm just saying", Albert pressed, a smirk on his face. "You guys are always sitting so close."

"You and Race are always near each other, but no one says anything", Jack pointed out, knowing Albert would have to agree. The redhead nodded.

"But we're best friends and dating two different people."

"And so are we", Davey added, amused. "Just because we're close doesn't mean we're dating."

The boys had been trying all day to get a confession out of Davey and Jack. Something was obviously going on between them, and after Elmer caught the two of them flirting behind the school, the hope of their union spread like wildfire. "Whatever you say."

And it was. Whatever they said was to be believed because the boys didn't have any other evidence. Almost every pair and friend group among their friends flirted with each other. It was a common occurrence just to get the other to blush, make fun of them, or see how they would react.

As Davey and Jack lay in the grass of Davey's backyard—a shared yard between all residents of his apartment—they giggled endlessly into the sky, not a worry or care in the world.