Model Davey-Javey, Ralbert

We all love Model!Davey. No one can deny that.

I didn't think an off handed joke would make as big of an impact on my canon as it did. I mentioned model Davey ONCE, and it seems to have altered the brain chemistry of anyone who read the Chatfic.

That being said, here's this. It's mostly just Jack feeling so good about dating someone so hot. Enjoy!

——————————————————————

"Was that good?" Davey asked, stepping off of the stage and running toward his photographer. He ran a hand through his hair as he looked at the screen projecting his photos, and he whistled. "I don't like that one."

"Yeah, it's pretty terrible", Albert, his photographer commented, chuckling under her breath. "You look like an alien in this one."

"That's better than when Vogue called me a baseball bat with a hat on", Davey snickered, blinking away the sun in his eyes. Albert rolled his eyes.

"You're agent was talking to your agency again", Albert mentioned, scrolling through his photos on his camera. "Said something about you getting in more leg days."

Davey groaned, throwing his head back. How annoying his agency was—they wanted him to lose weight, but not too much because he'd look too sickly for his type, but don't let anyone see his lunch; if he could punch the people in charade of his agency without it messing with his money, it would. But they bring a steady paycheck, and he isn't the one who has to talk to them. "I'll talk to Gerald tomorrow. Should we keep going?"

"Absolutely", Albert agreed, giving Davey a smile. "Just let me talk to Haley first, and then we can move forward. Take a break for now."

Davey nodded, immediately shedding the layers of clothing he could. The suit jacket was causing him to sweat buckets, and the wool vest he was wearing wasn't doing him any favors either. His brown pants attracted more sunlight than he would've liked, and his hair was starting to flatten onto his forehead, being crushed down by his hat.

He hoped the next location would be inside, under the scrutiny of cool air. He always preferred to be cold because he could always had more layers rather than sheer them in the heat, and embarrass himself by getting attracted for indecency.

He overheard the conversation Albert was having with the brand's assistant and coordinator, Haley. He spoke so scholarly and eloquently, Davey didn't recognize his words coming from his mouth. He used words he wouldn't use in familiar company, and he leaned his accent as much as he could. Even Albert had a work accent.

Despite this, his words were still abundantly clear: they wanted more pictures outside. Davey would've outwardly groaned if he had the energy, but the sun was quickly sapping that up, like a vacuum to a carpet. "Screw me."

"Gladly", a familiar voice flirted, and Davey smirked to himself as he turned around. "But why don't you give me your number first?"

Davey chuckled, walking over to his boyfriend with a bright smile. "Hi."

"Hey", his boyfriend, Jack, greeted, placing a soft kiss to Davey's lips. "Race bought Gatorade for you and Albert", he handed him the cold beverage, and Davey opened it excitedly. "How's it going?"

"It's so hot", Davey complained, and Jack chuckled. Davey figured Jack simply couldn't get it, as he was dressed in a short sleeve shirt and shorts, along with comfortable shoes. He looked so cute, and Davey felt supremely overdressed. "I can't believe people used to wear these in the summer."

Jack chuckled, watching as Davey drank his Gatorade. He did look a little ridiculous, dressed to the nines near one of the hottest seasons of the year, but he couldn't deny Davey suited suits. The colors complimented his eyes as they were the same color of his hair, and he always thought Davey had a classic look about him—he looked really good. "I doubt they wore wool, Dave."