Spot The Difference-Ikeshot

Good Morning!

WOO IKESHOT!

I just thought this would be funny lol (for some reason I see Ike as kind of annoyed by Hotshot but a lovely kind of annoyed)

—————————————————————

The TV played softly against the silence, informing the watcher of what to buy next. Hotshot sat with bored eyes and Ike snuggled into him, his head on his chest and eyes trained on the television screen. "Isaac?"

Ike hummed, still watching TV. "Why are we watching this?"

"Because", Ike mumbled, smiling when he saw songs he recognized. "It's interesting."

"Baby, it's an infomercial."

Ike rolled his eyes, shrugging. "I like them! They're informative and mildly entertaining."

"Oh, like you?"

"Don't test me, Hotshot, I know where your baby pictures are."

Hotshot chuckled and pulled Ike closer to his chest. He loved their banter. Hotshot would do something, Ike would explain to him why he shouldn't or should, Hotshot would make a dig at him, then Ike would threaten his secrets or life.

Their relationship in just one sentence.

Ike liked it, too. Of course, he would never reveal anything his boyfriend wouldn't want to be revealed—and he wouldn't actually kill him—but it was still fun to say. For comedy purposes.

They were content with each other, happy to be cuddling and watching infomercials.

Or snuggling? Ike furrowed his brows in thought, finally looking away from the TV. Are we cuddling?

What's the difference? Ike bit his lip, stuck. What was the difference? Both are actions, and you couldn't exactly label one an adverb. So...is there a difference? "Shot."

Hotshot looked down, his hands combing through the other's hair. "What's up?"

"What's the difference between 'cuddling' and 'snuggling'?"

Hotshot hummed, knowing the answer to this. "Cuddling = cat, snuggling = dog."

Ike bit his lip in thought again, shaking his head in disagreement. "No. I think it's the other way around."

Hotshot furrowed his brows. "Snuggling = cat and cuddling = dog?"

Ike hummed, still seeing no real difference. It seemed their analogy was unhelpful in every way. And cats don't even like people.

Ike sighed in defeated confusion, closing his eyes and listening to the beat of his boyfriend's heart. "How about we just...continue cuddling?"

Hotshot hummed, rubbing Ike's shoulder. "I don't know", he sighed, a small smile curling onto his face. "I kind of wanna snuggle."

Ike sat up, glaring at the older. He grabbed a pillow and launched it at Hotshot's face. "Why are you like this?"

Hotshot laughed hard and loud, clutching his stomach as it feigned with pain. Ike rolled his eyes and sat back, his arms crossed as the voice of TV played throughout the room. Hotshot glanced at his semi-pissed boyfriend, pulling him closer.

"I'm sorry", he cooed, kissing Ike's temple. "I love you."

The younger rolled his eyes, a soft smile on his face. He grabbed Hotshot's chin and kissed him softly, staring into his eyes as he pulled away. "Yeah, whatever."