OTP Prompt Questions-Javey

Hello hi yes I found an OTP Question Prompt and I couldn't put the entire thing here bc Wattpad but here's the first part.

Enjoy!

——————————————————————

1) Who spends most of their money on the other?

I feel like they both would spend a great amount of money on each other, but Jack spends the most. He's a giver.

2) Who sleeps in the other's lap?

Depends. Are we talking headrest or cuddling? If it's headrest, then Davey takes the cake, but if it's cuddling, then Davey takes the cake.

Yes, Davey was meant to be said twice.

3) Who walks around half naked and who yells at them to put on some clothes?

Jack walks around half naked and Davey tells him to put on clothes. Doesn't usually work, though, but on occasion, it will.

4) Which one tells the other not to stay up all night and which one stays up all night anyway?

They BOTH do. They stay up together, grading papers and finishing art projects. But they never go past, like, three.

5) Which one tries to make food for the other but burns it all by accident and which one tells them that it's okay and makes them both cookies?

Davey doesn't burn food often, but he does burn it the most. So, Jack makes cookies. But Jack also burns food, and then gives up, so Davey makes cookies.

6) Which one reads OTP prompts and says "Oh that's us!" and which one goes "Eh, not really"?

First one is Jack, second one is Davey. Then they argue about their dynamic.

7) Which one constantly wears the other's clothes?

Davey. Rarely, Jack will, but that's usually when he doesn't want Davey to go to work.

8) Which one spends all day running errands and which one says "You remembered [thing], right?"

Jack will run errands with the feeling he forgot something and Davey will remind him of it. They he'll say "We really need to start a grocery list" and they'll never make one. They do most of their shopping together anyway.

9) Which one drives the car and which one gives them directions?

Jack drives; Davey is a terrible driver. SERIOUS road rage. But he's good at directions and can choose good music for the ride.

10) Which one does the posing while the other one draws?

Davey poses while Jack draws, but he talks through the whole thing. There are times when Jack is using his entire brain to remember what Davey with a closed mouth looks like and he really needs him to not say anything, but he doesn't want to be rude because Davey is talking about one of his new interests.

11) If they were about to rob a museum, which one does backflips through lasers and which one is strolling behind with a bag of chips?

Jack does the flipping. Davey somehow finds a way to shut the lasers off and then looks at Jack like "Why are you so tired? And sweaty?"

12) Which one of your OTP overdoes it on the alcohol and which one makes the other stop drinking?

Davey gets Jack to stop drinking after six drinks, tops. He can't go further than that. And if he's not there, he gets Specs to do it.

13) Which one likes to surprise the other with a lot of small random gifts?

JACK! Jack loves giving gifts, and receiving them ain't half bad neither.

14) Which one keeps accidentally using the other's last name instead of their own?

I don't really think it's an accident. Jack will do it to make Davey blush, Davey will do it to make Jack blush. It's a game to them.

15) Which one screams about the spider and which one brings the spider outside?

They don't really fear small creatures, but Davey is the one screaming. Jack brings it outside and cackles. After that, Davey places a picture of a being known to horror (Freddy Krueger, Chucky, Annabelle, etc.) on the table on Jack's side of the bed.

16) Which one gives the other their jacket?

Davey, but only when Race doesn't have an extra one.

17) Who keeps getting threatened by the other's overprotective older sibling?

Jack keeps getting threatened by Sarah, and Davey stopped trying to stop it.

18) Who's the first one to admit they have feelings for the other?

Davey's the first one to know he has feelings for Jack, and that the feelings are reciprocated, but Jack is the first one to openly admit it first.

19) How good would your OTP be at parenting?

They're already like the two dads of most of the newsies. I think they'd be great parents.

20) Which one types with perfect grammar and which one types using numbers as letters?

Lmao read the Newsies Chatfic I wrote to find out/hj

No, but seriously, Davey types in perfect sentences and Jack doesn't.

21) Who gets attacked by a bully and who protects them?

This is an either or situation. Jack would fight his way through protecting Davey while Davey would use his words.

22) Who makes the bad puns and who makes a pained smile every time the other makes a pun?

Jack makes treacherous puns and Davey laughs at them. But sometimes, they're too painful, so he just smiles.

23) Who comes home from work to see that the other one bought a puppy?

Okay, so, he didn't buy it. Henry's dog had puppies, knew he couldn't take care of all of them, so he offered some of them to his friends. Jack took one and didn't tell Davey. Davey got home, saw the puppy. "Jack, who's dog is that." "...Okay, their name is Preston." "Jack!" "But they're so cute!" "Fine, boy or girl?" "...Here's the thing-"

And for a while, they didn't know (until Jack found out) but they still referred to Preston with they/them pronouns.

24) Which one gives the other a piggyback ride when they're tired?

Davey does.

25) Which one competes in some sort of activity and which one does the overzealous cheering?

Davey does! He's very enthusiastic when it comes to Jack doing activities, sport or art related. Jack just smiles through it, but he loves it.

26) Who takes a selfie when the other one falls asleep on their shoulder?

Jack takes it than labels it "This barely happens omg" and no one in the groupchat responds except for Specs or Mush.

27) Which one would give the other a makeover if they asked?

Davey, but only because he watches Queer Eye and thinks he knows shit.

28) Which one owns a pet that the other is absolutely terrified of?

I feel like Jack would own, like, a rat, or a mouse, or a dragon-lizard-thing and Davey would stay away from that tank for forever.

29) Which one holds the umbrella over both of them when it rains?

Davey, but only because he's taller.

30) If your OTP went on vacation, where would they go and what would they do? Who would take the pictures?

If they went on vacation, they'd either go to France or New Mexico. They'd go to every famous landmark, restaurant. And they'd have a great time because they'd have friends to tell them the best places to go, the tourist traps, things like that. Who takes the pictures would depend on where they are.

That's it! Thanks for reading!