"Reunion" from "Family Vacation"-DEH, BMC, Newsies

Do you like Be More Chill?

Do you like Dear Evan Hansen?

Do you like Newsies?

Well, welcome to this part of the story. Almost everyone in those three musicals will be here in one big FAMILY REUNION!!! *crowd goes wild*

But seriously. Remember that one chapter in my first one shot series where I put the Heeres and the Jacobs in the same universe as cousins? Well, sherlockian_demigod liked the idea and we worked on the plot together.

While it isn't finished yet, I thought this would be fun to share. Enjoy!

—————————————————————

Jeremy and Davey glared at each other as they sat in the living room. There was a very clear tension between them, and Jack could only sit there.

He cleared his throat, trying for a smile. "So, Jeremy. You born here?"

"Yeah", he nods, slowly taking his gaze to Jack. "Been here all my life."

Jack nodded. "I was born in Texas. My parents moved to New York when I was, like, four or five months old."

"So you've been there for a while?"

"Uh, yeah. Most of my memories are there."

Jeremy hummed, looking towards Davey. "Yeah, he moved away when we were nine."

"Oh, so you're both the same age?" Jack watched as Davey rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. Jeremy nodded.

That went well, Jack decided, happy that Davey didn't prance on Jeremy the second he got the chance. Their rivalry has been pretty quiet so far. Conversation's dead, though.

"Look who I got", Micheal sang, walking down the stairs with Evan behind him. "He was hiding in his room. I bribed him."

Jeremy turned around and smiled. "You okay, Evan?"

"Uh, yeah", Evan nodded quickly, stuffing his hands in the pockets of his khaki pants. "No- yeah, I'm good."

Davey waited before he and Micheal both sat down before introducing himself. "Hi, I'm Davey."

Evan sat quietly, glancing at Jeremy. "I'm not supposed to talk to you", he whispered worriedly. "Jere says you'll insult me then drain my brains out. But- but that's stupid, huh?"

Davey rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "I'm not gonna do any of that stuff. I'm more likely to give you a math lesson than...any of that."

Evan laughed quietly, placing his hand out. "I'm Evan."

Davey shook his hand and smiled. "The guy next to me is Jack. He's my boyfriend."

"You have a boyfriend?" Davey nodded, grabbing Jack's hand. He didn't notice the small smile that was sent to him as Jack was pulled out of his conversation. Evan grinned.

"That's cool", he says, tapping his fingers out of nervous habit. "That you have him."

"I think so, too." Davey decides not to ask if he was nervous. He didn't seem that uncomfortable anymore, and it probably helped that they were speaking at a lower volume than the other three, so there wasn't much of a point. Plus, he hates being asked if he's nervous when he isn't. Sometimes it's just habit. "He's pretty cool, but a huge nerd."

Evan chuckled, but Davey could tell he wanted to add something. He figured he'd tell him when he was ready, if he ever was. "What are some things you like to do? I feel like I should get to know you since you're my cousin."