Study (Macaque x Reader)

You sat on a chair in your room infront of your desk and studying setup. With your window opened behind you, part of you worried about being attacked from behind, but it's late at night, nobody's awake...

...right?

You were studying for your final exam for the job at the weather station. You had been studying for hours on end, you've been living for who knows long and never has life hit you this hard. The wind howls through your window as if it had been for awhile with something (or someone) blocking it, you quickly get up from your seat and walk over to the window, but something touches your upper back from behind, you jolt forward, glancing behind yourself with a relieved sigh, then look infront of you to see a dark, tall figure of an old friend.

You jolt back, almost falling from surprise, but Macaque uses his shadow powers to keep you on your feet. You regain your balance.

"Macaque! What are you doing here at this hour??" You quickly ask, not really sure what to do or say.

"Hey, y/n!" Macaque replies, "I know you're studying hard and junk but you're literally immortal, remember?? But you're burned out, I can tell, soo as your friend, I'm doing this." Macaque continued, it took you a second to understand what was about to happen but then Macaque's purple velvety shadows soon wrapped around your whole body.

"Macaque! What the hell are you doing?!" You angrily yelled, but Macaque shushed you.

"This is for your own good, and mine, do you know how boring it is on nights like these?" Macaque jokingly complained.

The shadows soon lifted you from the ground, setting you down in your bed, Macaque's shadows held you tight. Macaque just kinda sat on the side of your bed with a triumphant smile. You weren't really angry but that's how you and Macaque's little dynamic worked.

"Macaque, let me go!" You said after a few seconds of squirming around in the shadows that had imprisoned you.

"I think I'll pass.." Macaque said with a sly grin.

You sigh, slightly annoyed, but you couldn't really be mad at Macaque, he was one of your closest friends, and your lover.

Macaque yawned, growing sleepy. Usually you wouldn't mind his antics but you were determined to study.

"Macaque, I can't let you just keep me wrapped up in your weird shadow thing all night! I need to study!" You angrily muttered, whisper-yelling.

"Well I can't just let you torture yourself like this, what you need is to relax, just try it!" Macaque's little attempt at convincing you worked.

With a sigh, you responded. "Fine.." You muttered, your cheeks turning a bit pink.

Macaque used his shadows to make a comfortable nest-like resting place on your bed, as he lay down you rested on top of him.

Soon you grew tired, Macaque chuckled quietly as you perked your head up.

"What's so funny?" You asked jokingly, smirking at him.

"You're getting tired! I knew you needed rest." Macaque replied, smirking back but soon having an embarrassed look on his face as a purr rose up in his chest.

You giggled at the sudden purr, Macaque then spoke.

"Shhh, you're supposed to be sleeping, remember?" Macaque chuckled again, blushing a bit.

You and Macaque slept peacefully for the rest of the night, enjoying eachother's company.

EDIT:

Heh, nice

Heh, nice.