crazy (yandere macaque x reader)

YOU READ THE TITLE, YOU KNOW THE DRILL !!!

Fighting alongside Macaque, you'd think I would expect something wild from him from time to time, right? Wrong.

Because his latest scheme is crazy beyond imaginable.

But maybe I like a little crazy.

You and Macaque were hanging out in nearby woods around the city, the two of you sat on branches and talked.

After awhile you got a text, it was from a certain number, a number you grew to hate, but it was essentially a creepy attempt at flirting from a random demon nearby, he had no family, or friends as far as you knew. This had been ongoing for awhile but you didn't think it would continue after the first million left-on-read texts he sent before.

You groaned in exhaustion. Macaque perked up a bit.

"What's the matter?" He asked, looking curious.

"This weird demon that lives nearby won't stop texting, he's so creepy." You complained.

Macaque looked at the texts, his expressions ranging from annoyed to furious.

"What a weirdo." He simply huffed, his tail lashed. (If he has a tail I forgot lololol)

"Hey, I gotta go, we'll catch up in a minute." He lied, you tilted your head.

"Why are you leaving all of a sudden?" You teased, you knew you'd see him soon, but wanted to see where he was going.

"I got a thing." He replied.

"What thing?" You asked.

"Nothin'." He said, you laughed.

"Yeah, okay" You chuckled with a grin.

He hopped from tree to tree, and you decided to follow him, it's kind of an inside joke to the two of you to pull stunts like that, besides, what could he possibly be doing?

Apparently the guy who kept texting you was a villain of some sort, which you wouldn't exactly have cared about, until it became a bigger issue when he wouldn't leave you alone.

The guy had a lair, and apparently Macaque had been visiting there for awhile, and by visiting, he means stalking.

The dude didn't have any henchmen, just him and his powers.

Macaque swung in there, lashing tail and all, you didn't get to see much but when he casually walked out of the place, he had something red on him, and his tail stopped lashing, that was weird, did they fight or something? You thought, curious.

Macaque swung back to the forest, you realized if you didn't want him finding out about being followed, you had to beat him in the little race back to the spot you hung out at in the first place.

Both of you knew he always won every race, but not this time, he wasn't exactly trying to win a race he didn't know about, right? Wrong. Why is he speeding up?

You panicked, your heart rate accelerated as both of you sped up until you hurled yourself onto your original spot on the branch. He made his way towards you, not far behind.

Damn, did he see me..?!

"Good thing you stayed put, right?" He said in a cocky tone, a smug grin on his face. Shit, he definitely saw me.

"Ahahah.. totally!" You awkwardly laughed, he just smiled, red stuff still on his clothes and cheek.

"Y'know how I can tell when you're lying?" He asked in a cool tone.

"How?" You responded quietly, your voice cracking a little.

And then he laughed, you couldn't resist his laugh.

"You're blushing, and the best part is you don't even know you're blushing." He responded, leaning in closer.

"Shit, am I really?" You replied, awkwardly smiling.

"Now you're doing it even more." He answered, nodding.

"So, care to tell me why you're bleeding?" You asked, trying to catch him off guard.

"This isn't my blood, you know that." He had a sly smile on his face, his hand moved to the open spot inbetween the two of you.

"What? Pssshh, nooo, you're crazyy" You joked, then paused, then you both laughed.

"But I like crazy, you know that." You shot back, successfully catching him off guard, setting your hand on his.