Weeds [ Sandy x Overprotective Reader ]

(SEASON TWO EPISODE 8 "TO CATCH A LEAF" SPOILERS!!)

You and Sandy hiked up the mountain, looking at the map then at your beautiful surroundings in awe. Sandy began tying red ropes on the trees that you both passed.

"What's that for, Sandy?" You asked, curious.

"It's so we remember our way back!" Sandy replied happily, tying off the rope.

You and Sandy had known eachother for a long time, you helped him get through his traumatic past a few years back, even buying him a therapy cat for his birthday once. You two loved and cared for eachother deeply.

Eventually, you both sat down for a snack break, sharing your food with the monkeys that inhabited the area.

"You guys can have the rest, I couldn't finish this even if I tried!" The blue man chuckled, handing over the rest of his meal to the monkeys.

"You little ones can have mine too, I'm full!" You exclaim, giving your food over to the little creatures as well.

"That was super good though!" You said, smiling.

You two continued walking until you finally found the Crimson Jimson weed.

"The Crimson Jimson weed!" Sandy exclaimed, the flower cupped in his hands.

"Now to get this back to Mk!" You say, happy to return to Mk and end his awful hiccups.

"Actually, I'll be needing that." A raspy voice exclaims, you and Sandy turn around, screaming and hugging eachother in fear of suddenly being creeped up on.

"Why don't you hand that pretty, pretty flower over, big guy?" The purple spider-looking guy asks, smiling evilly.

"Uhm..no, this is for Mk, see-" Sandy began to speak, but was cut off by the spider.

"Is this guy for real?!" He mutters, jumping over to him, Sandy picks you up, running away, trying to find the red rope he tied to the trees.

"What's wrong, big guy? Can't find.. these?!" The raspy voice exclaimed as red rope fell from the treetops.

With a gasp, Sandy stepped back, falling right into the man's trap. Quickly being trapped in a web.

"So, big guy, why aren't you fighting back? Your frame, it's a warrior's build!" He exclaims, you look at Sandy worriedly.

"I-I'm not a warrior! Not anymore.." Sandy replies, looking at you.

"Maybe we can talk about this, I have this nice chamomile tea blend that we can-" He began, but the spider grew impatient.

"Are you kidding me?!" The spider said, releasing you and Sandy from the webbed prison, tossing you aside and trapping Sandy in a tighter web.

"Guess I'll just toss you around then." The spider shrugged, before smiling slyly, throwing Sandy at a tree with a loud bang.

"Ooohh, that must've hurt, didn't it?" The man teased, giggling evilly.

Sandy groaned in pain, you froze in fear, remembering all the stories Sandy had told you a few years ago.. all the lives that were lost.. you couldn't bear to see him like this.

You pulled out a sword, pointing it at the spider.

"Unhand Sandy! Or I'll.. I'll..!" You yelled angrily, getting ready to charge at the spider-like creature.

"You'll do what? You really think that little blade can hurt me?" The spider laughed, you barely blinked before charging at the spider.

"How DARE you hurt Sandy like this, I'll make you pay..!" You exclaimed, jumping up and striking the spider down.

Cutting the webs off Sandy, you picked up the book, hiding it safely in your bag before grabbing Sandy's hand, running to safety.

"Sandy.. are you okay?!" You asked worriedly, tears forming in your eyes.

Sandy cupped your face with his hands, looking at you lovingly.

"I'm okay, Y/N, you don't need to worry anymore." He said, picking you up and hugging you.

"Good." You said, just glad he was okay. Sandy held you in his hands.

"I should go back and finish that pathetic insect.." You angrily mutter, looking at yourself in the reflection of your blade.

"No, im okay, you don't need to.." Sandy said, pulling you close again. You hugged him once more.

"Fine.." You said, a glint of longing for revenge in your eyes.

"Let's get this flower back to MK now.. I don't want that.. that thing near you ever again." You said, very annoyed by the spider queen's little errand boy.