Two Bros Chillin' (pigsy x tang/freenoodles friends to lovers mutual pining)

(for the love of the gods, PLEASE imagine this in a cute, fluffy artstyle because this oneshot does NOT go with the show's artstyle, sorry if this is kinda ooc)

Pigsy wore black swim trunks and Tang wore his maroon ones, his golden top surgery scars shone with pride in the moonlight as the two stepped into the hot tub about five feet apart. (cause they're not gay)

(yet)

"This hot tub is the best!" Tang said, grinning as he took off his glasses, setting them down on his towel.

"Yeah, I had another quadruple shift the 3rd time this week.." Pigsy huffed, his arms resting on the rim of the hot tub, his head tilted back.

"Again..?" Tang asked, tilting his head, worried for his old friend as the scholar looked at him.

"Yeah, it's really been getting to me lately." Pigsy admitted, then snapped out of the sappy trance.

"But i'll be fine." He added, looking over to Tang, now realizing Tang was staring at him along with his body, Pigsy's cheeks turned a darker shade of pink as Tang blushed a little.

"C'mon, Pigsy, you know I know you better than that. What's wrong?" Tang said in a serious tone, looking him in the eye.

"Fine," Pigsy huffed, then continued.

"Lately I haven't been able to sleep, my thoughts are keeping me up at night and it's messing with my work." Pigsy admitted.

"I haven't been able to sleep either, and when I finally do, I get these awful nightmares!" Tang said in return.

"Anyway.. what's keeping you up?" Tang asked, tilting his head a bit, Pigsy looked at him, then blushed more and looked away in panic, he took a deep breath, then responded as his heart pounded.

"For a long time I haven't been able to sleep... cause' I was thinking of you." He finally admitted, Tang had a pleasantly surprised look on his face as Pigsy looked at him, nervous.

Tang cupped Pigsy's face with his hands.

"May I?" He asked, Pigsy looked a bit confused before Tang took it as a yes and passionately kissed Pigsy, Pigsy's eyes widened then relaxed and closed, Pigsy put his hand on Tang's back and the other on his waist, pulling him closer. (now they're gay, and no longer five feet apart.)

"WOAH-" A voice suddenly shouted, the kiss ended as the old lovers looked infront of them to see the gang all in their swimwear in a crowd infront of the hot tub.

"Uh... is this a bad time?" Mk asked as Pigsy and Tang's screams were cut off by the oneshot ending.