Bored [Wukong x Reader](100 reads special!!)

You sat in your room, it was late at night, and you were very, very bored.

You turn on your phone, seeing if anyone was online, there was but one person- well, monkey, online.

Sun Wukong, but as soon as you saw him online, he suddenly went offline.

You raised an eyebrow at this sudden status change.

You looked around for something to stimulate your senses, but there wasn't much, the pillows had no distinct texture, nor anything else in your room. You didn't feel like watching TV, the walls were thin, and you knew your neighbors would definitely hear it.

As you walked around your room, you got a notification, raising your phone to see a message from Wukong.

"I'm on my way" The notification read, as you slowly looked behind you to see a silhouette of Wukong on his cloud soaring towards you in the distance.

A shirtless Wukong zoomed into your room, only wearing some grey sweatpants, boxers, and socks as he jumped from the cloud and pounced on you as you staggered backwards, landing on your bed.

"Wukong!" You quietly exclaimed as Wukong pinned you down, excited to see you.

"Hey, Y/N! I was getting bored and I saw you online so I thought I might stop by for a visit!" He happily purred, snuggling up against you.

"I was getting really bored too, I'm glad you stopped by!" You quietly and happily replied, turning a bit pink, petting his fluffy head.

"I was also getting a bit lonely.." Wukong said in a small voice.

"Don't you live with like, a bajillion little monkeys?" You asked, smirking at him.

"Fine, you caught me, I just wanted to cuddle." He continued, smiling.

"Sooo..what do ya say?" He asked, internally praying to the Jade Emperor that you'd agree.

"Of course!" You purred back, smiling.

You got into bed, Wukong clung to you, loudly purring.

The two of you immediately fell asleep in eachother's arms.