Baijiu (Jin x Reader) pt. 2

This fic is for @yinandjin because they wanted a part 2, enjoy!!

You hadn't seen Yin and Jin since the whole hangout about two days ago, tempted to invite them over since it was your day off.

You got a text message, opening the notification.

Jin was saying hello and mentioning how Yin would never let him live down what had happened the last time they all hung out. You giggled at the message, still a little embarrassed.

To be honest, you and Jin were kinda oblivious when it came to love, or at least that's how Yin would describe his best buddies in terms of romance.

Jin invited you to hang out, and a lot of misspelled words spread throughout their messages, it didn't sound quite like him but you brushed off the worry.

You got ready in a casual outfit and went to their hideout, entering their lair with ease, and looking around for Jin.

You stepped onto the stage, Yin and Jin were on the couch, Yin smiled deviously on the left side as if he had just pulled another trick, a few bruises scattered around the twins' arms.

"Oh, hello, Y/N." Yin chirped, Jin glared at him from the right side, but he wasn't mad.

"Look at the time! I've got something to do, bye!" He suddenly exclaimed, looking at his wrist with no watch on, then ran off.

"That bozo wasn't even wearing a watch," Jin muttered, crossing his arms.

"What was the matter with you when you texted? You didn't seem like yourself." You pointed out, walking over and sitting next to him, closer than you usually would.

"Yin was fightin' with me to ask you to come over, not sure why." He admitted, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh, I was gonna come over anyways, so it all worked out!" You chirped, arching your back as you stretched on the couch, your head tilting back, Jin looked at your neck, the hickey on your left side still undoubtedly visible.

You looked back to him, then looked at your neck, remembering the mark.

"I forgot that was there, my coworkers probably saw it." You mumbled, looking embarrassed.

"Wanna make it even?" He asked boldly, lightly punching the side of your arm, the both of you looked at each other and the two of you grinned.

"You'll have to catch me first!" Jin exclaimed and ran off and hid in his room, you followed, gently pushing the door open, knowing you'd get your 'revenge' soon.

You turned to every corner of the room, spotting some orange horns peeking out in the light of the main stage, turning your back to him as he stepped forward, about to strike as you quickly turned around, pinning him to the wall like how he did to you a few nights ago. Just like the first time, both of you went quiet as you remembered what had happened.

"I think I'm starting to recall what happened the night we last hung out." You stammered, Jin smirked.

"What happened, getting nervous?" He taunted, leaning in.

You also leaned in, kissing him much deeper than before, the two of you only pulling away to breathe as you let go of his arms, he held your waist, panting a little.

"Guess we're even now, huh?" He quietly huffed, smiling.