Sick [Mayor x Feminine!Reader] pt.1

(The reader in this fic is not implied as a woman! The reader is simply feminine, not necessarily female.)

You walked in your elegant, long dress and flats of your favorite color, holding a beaten up looking man in your hands bridal style, resting him comfortably in your bed.

Earlier that day you had went on a walk up a mountain, finding a beaten-up looking man just left there, so you took him in and nursed him back to health.

As you turned away from the man, walking towards your door, about to get him some soup, he spoke.

"My lady/lord!" He said as you heard movement of cloth and footsteps behind you.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I am Mr Mayor, I'm not quite sure what my real name is..." He muttered that last bit quietly, then continued "and I owe you my life!" You turned around to see him kneeling infront of you, Mr Mayor now holding your hand.

"Mayor, you need to get back in bed. You're not ready to start moving around again." You ordered him to get back in bed, he obeyed and got comfortable again, anticipating your return as you left.

You soon returned with chicken noodle soup from Pigsy's Noodles, handing him the bowl along with some chopsticks.

"Thank you for taking care of me, my lord/lady.." Mr Mayor thanked you gratefully, admiring you as he ate the noodles.

There was something about him, the way he called you the nickname he did.. that drew you in, the nickname making you blush everytime he called you it.

"It's no problem.." You responded quietly, blushing a bit.

For the rest of the day you took care of Mr Mayor, until he finally started feeling better.

"My lady/lord, I think I'm cured!" He exclaimed happily, smiling.

"Good, it's getting late now, we should rest." You muttered, tiredly rubbing your eye.

As you changed into your usual sleepwear, the mayor was in his pajamas, aka sleep clothes he stole from you.

You and the mayor brushed your teeth in the bathroom, then you got into bed, getting comfortable and hugging a pillow.

"You won't be needing that, my lady/lord." Mr Mayor said with a smile, turning off the light.

"Oh, is someone jealous?" You teased, the mayor chuckling.

"Perhaps." He admitted, you then tossed the pillow aside, cuddling with him instead.