Cat Cafe! [pt 2 of Sandy x Overprotective Reader]

"So.. there's this new cat cafe down the road that just opened, would you like to go on a date there with me?" Sandy asked in front of you as you sit on the couch.

"Awe, Sandy honey, I'd love to!" You replied sweetly, standing up.

"Should we go now or wait..?" He asked, twiddling his thumbs nervously.

"Let's go now, I can be ready in a few minutes!" You said, looking at Sandy fondly.

"Ok! I'll go get ready now!" Sandy said, smiling, he then walked to his room.

(Getting ready, feminine version)

You started by finding your usual elegant dress, flats, and lipstick in your favorite colors.

You smiled excitedly in the mirror.

(Getting ready, masculine version)

You began by finding your nicest black suit, accompanied by black shoes, combing your hair to perfection.

You walked out of the bathroom and sat on the couch, waiting for Sandy.

A few minutes later he walked out in a nice casual outfit.

You stood up, walking over to him.

"I'm sorry, did I overdress..?" You nervously asked as Sandy gave you an even more nervous look.

"N-No.. you look perfect." He replied shyly. Blushing a bit.

"Okay, let's go!" You smiled, holding Sandy's hand as you both walked to the café.

When you both arrived at the café, you got a few weird looks, glaring at those who judged you with an intimidating stare, which quickly warded off the judgmental citizens.

"Hello! We'd like a table for two, please!" You sweetly chirped at the person at the front desk.

"Alrighty, you two lovebirds can sit right over there!" The sweet employee innocently replied, causing Sandy to blush a little.

"Thank you!" You said to the employee, walking over, Sandy pulled the chair out for you as you plopped down in your seat, smiling fondly at Sandy.

"So, how'd you find out about this cutesy place? It's perfect for us!" You said, enjoying the bubbly atmosphere.

"I heard about it online!" He happily replied, a white cat brushing up against your leg.

"Oh, look, Sandy!" You said, petting the cat that brushed against your leg.

"Awe! These cats are so cute!" Sandy said, a calico cat now brushing up against his leg as he gently pet it with his gigantic hands.

"Greetings, you two! Welcome to The Carousel Cat Café! I'm Mabel, and I'll be serving you two today!" The waitress announced, handing the two of us some lollipops.

"You can feed these to the cats!" She continued, smiling brightly at us.

"I'll let you two look at the menu, I'll be back in 5 minutes, feel free to get out of your seat and interact with our sweet cats!" She exclaimed, waving goodbye as she strolled away.

Sandy picked up a menu as I sat down crisscross with the lollipop in hand, letting the cat lick away as Sandy sat next to me, the menu covering his face as he let the other cat lick the other lollipop.

As you let the cat lick the lollipop, you noticed Sandy occasionally peering over the menu to admire you.

You slowly scooted over to Sandy when he was looking at the menu. Soon you took his hand, lowering the menu.

"Thanks for taking me here, I love spending time with you.." You said, kissing him on the cheek.

Sandy immediately turned red, holding your hand.

"I love spending time with you too..!" He exclaimed, practically fuming, red as a tomato.

You giggled, enjoying seeing him nervous.

The waitress returned, you two decided what you wanted and continued feeding the cats, you then began sitting in Sandy's lap, smiling sweetly at him.

About an hour later, you and Sandy payed and walked out of the café, holding hands.

"That was really fun!" You exclaim happily as you and Sandy walk home.

"Yeah, I had a lot of fun too!" Sandy replied, a happy look on his face.

Then you two got in bed and cuddled until you fell asleep 😍