Monkey Business [Wukong x Macaque x God Reader] pt 1

Request by @shilohyn !

(In this fic, Y/N is a god who is basically another version of Wukong and/or Macaque, the three of you live together on Flower Fruit Mountain)

"You guys suck at this game!" You laughed triumphantly as you killed Macaque and Wukong in a video game.

"You guys should be taking notes!" You boldly joked, looking at Wukong and Macaque as they smirked.

"What's that look for, you two?" You asked as they pointed to the tv screen, you looked over to see your thumb accidentally moved your character, causing you to fall out of the map.

"Are you kidding me?!" You exclaim as the two of them bursted into laughter.

"Looks like we're not the only ones who need to take notes!" Wukong chuckled as you giggled.

"Okay, you guys wanna play hide and seek tag next?" Macaque said with a seemingly innocent tone, an evil glint in his eye.

"Yeah! Let's give it a shot!" Wukong exclaimed, looking at you with the same evil glint as Macaque.

Macaque counted on a treetop as you ran off, hearing footsteps behind you, assuming it's Wukong, who usually went in the opposite direction.

"Ready or not, here I come!" Macaque said, running in the opposite direction that I went in.

"Why did he go the other way..?" You quietly asked as you and Wukong hid in a tree, but Wukong just shrugged, grinning.

"Wait.. you're not Peaches.." You mumbled, backing out of the tree as Macaque lowered his head, casting a shadow upon his purple eye.

You immediately sprinted away, a few of Macaque's shadow clones peered at you from the treetops.

You took out a bit of your hair, jumping up really high and blowing on it, creating tons of clones.

The clones all scattered, the shadow clones going after your clones, Macaque still chasing you.

"Can't fool me that easy, sweetheart!" Macaque called out to you, chuckling, confident.

After a few minutes of running, you came across the real Wukong.

"Wukong! Macaque is!-" You began before Wukong tripped on a rock, getting tagged by Macaque in mid-air.

"N-No.." You staggered back a few steps, facing the two of them.

Wukong regained his balance, looking up at you with a mischievous glint in his eye.

You quickly ran off, Wukong and Macaque following you close behind. You quickly pulled out a piece of hair, creating more clones, but Wukong and Macaque just created more clones aswell.

You jumped up high in the air with your other clones, trying to switch places with your clones as you fell back to the solid earth below.

When you finall descended into the treetops, you immediate scattered your clones, hiding.

Wukong and Macaque followed, smiling evilly at eachother.

"You can run..!" Wukong spoke, a slight growl in his voice.

"But you can't hide!" Macaque finished his sentence.

"sweetheart..!~" They both said in unison.

You gulped, turning a bit red before turning around to see Macaque and Wukong as they pounced onto you, sending you to the hard earth below.

"Told ya so!" Wukong said cheekily, all of his and Macaque's clones surrounding you, suffocating you in kisses and pickup lines.

"CURSE YOU, SIX EARED MACAQUE AND SUN WUKONG!" You dramatically yelled as your partners both laughed, fist bumping eachother.